Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Whitish And Gold Right?

TrinityPrime

God damn, sorry I missed whatever trended that you're all apparently so @(*()$ sick of it that you'd insult me over it.

no one here is insulting you. just pointing out that we are sick of a meme that got massivly overused in the first day of its conception

We will all perceive it different due to our individual perception of colour constancy.

But factually speaking, it's blue and black. 

Associative BS.

vOi2KaO.jpg

no one here is insulting you. just pointing out that we are sick of a meme that got massivly overused in the first day of its conception

You mean other than you calling me a copy and fail troll and that other guy basically calling me a redneck.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

actually...

when your looking at a literally one dimensional surface like a flat screen tv

Illusions or "tricking the brain" are quite literally impossible

the computer makes the pixels based on the data..there are no illusions,anything you see on a computer screen or tv is never,and will never,nor has ever been an illusion or a "tricking the brain"

the dress has in the bands between the gold-ish parts,a mixture of blue,navy blue,white,off white,and cyan pixels

this is how a computer interprets light interacting with objects at certain times of day in direct sunlight

Everyone who sees it as anything besides black and blue (what it actually is) is an underdeveloped pleb.

jk, but seriously no point in arguing whether it's white and gold or blue and black. We already know the answer and why people see it differently.

Plus, it's like so last year