The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

I'm not intentionally going after him.

Here's the thing about new Primes: When they are introduced, they have crap drop rates. These crappy drop rates increase the previously crappy drop rate of the last set of Primes. If you wish to avoid a long session of key burning, stay a Prime set behind.

Fusion Cores feel like a bigger need honestly...

Of course, there's always going to be that one piece that's a pain in the balls to farm because of its numerical rarity and the fact that the drop table is either diluted or on a non endless key that never seems to drop. I'm still hunting Scindo P blades to this day...

It's not like they'll be putting him in t4 or anything, not with how they much they cheapened them by adding them to the syndicate rewards. The dilution will be stronger than ever with this one.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

Of course, there's always going to be that one piece that's a pain in the balls to farm because of its numerical rarity and the fact that the drop table is either diluted or on a non endless key that never seems to drop. I'm still hunting Scindo P blades to this day...

I think you are forgetting to pray to RNGesus ;)

50P's the best I can offer you.

Depends on how good he looks.

LOL XD I feel volt prime will be up in the 400-500 plat zone, especially week one of the realise XD And from what ive seen so far (Trailer), it looks like ill be going bankrupt XD

LOL XD I feel volt prime will be up in the 400-500 plat zone, especially week one of the realise XD And from what ive seen so far (Trailer), it looks like ill be going bankrupt XD

Most I'll do is 350-400 but I'll wait till he goes 150 at most.

Edo Prime/Samurai armor prime with Odonata. DE might do a d move by making Odonata the 50$ set and Volt only comes with 100$ and above. But it is DE, not EA so I'm sure they'll do vise versa

Hmm, Not sure If i will like that Armour, the original I don't like using, ill just wait till I see the Edo prime first :3

Edo Prime/Samurai armor prime with Odonata. DE might do a d move by making Odonata the 50$ set and Volt only comes with 100$ and above. But it is DE, not EA so I'm sure they'll do vise versa

And Odonata prime..ahh I don't like archwing, and I heard there are gonna be Dual prime swords too? 0.0

And Odonata prime..ahh I don't like archwing, and I heard there are gonna be Dual prime swords too? 0.0

Do you mean Dex Dual Dakra?

There's always the multi-quote and edit post lol.

Edited by izzatuw

I don't know. 

will the removal of void be when he comes out? That will probably easy the grind.

This depends on how they will implement the new system: Will you have a key for every type of mission on each planet, will you have a key for a specific planet,are they going to do it like Orokin Vaults,.... you get what I mean.

Nova Prime wasn´t worse than NyxP, LokiP or RhinoP.

Yes it is because it is hard to find a good team to play the ODS mission because everyone is going Void and don't know how to play a infested defense.

Yes it is!

Because it is hard to find a good team to play the ODS mission because everyone is going Void and don't know how to play a infested defense.