The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

A frame and an archwing account for 8 of the void drop slots that are about to be freed up, leaving 14 unaccounted for.

I think it's possible not all emptied slots(from Frost's, Latron's, and Reaper's removal) would need to be filled up. They might just leave some as is.

Thats the spirit!, and hell he looks SICK as hell, and the Arcwing, will need a better close up image then this but looks sick as hell 

I don't think it's coming now. The one line it was mentioned in on the datamined info looked suspicious, and there were no other mentions of it except for that one instance.

That maybe true, but...this guy almost never lies, its moreless 100%, but..we will never kown until it comes out for us  

I think it's possible not all emptied slots(from Frost's, Latron's, and Reaper's removal) would need to be filled up. They might just leave some as is.

There's not that much free, actually.  Because people can buy prime access before doing the quest, Odanta prime has to have a melee and a gun associated with it, so that's another seven slots.  Five slots is probably about right for duplicates, maybe with one used to give Nova helm a second place to drop now that it's a syndicate requirement.

Or they could shuffle the void entirely one last time.  But that seems like more effort than a doomed system is going to get.

Thats the spirit!, and hell he looks SICK as hell, and the Arcwing, will need a better close up image then this but looks sick as hell 

ya know. i doubt that the veritux will be primed. it looks like a regular one colored to match the archwing and volt prime. we might get a weapon? O.o i hope we get one >.<

No picture of edo prime or the sugatra?

In the Prime Accessories image. (Best we can do until either comes to PC or someone who has it, posts a screenshot).

That maybe true, but...this guy almost never lies, its moreless 100%, but..we will never kown until it comes out for us  

Oh, that's not what I meant. I mean it might've been an oversight from the developers, a leftover code they forgot to remove. Kogake Prime might've been considered for this Prime Access, but they might've decided to remove it at one point.

Pack includes:
- 2625 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Volt Prime Warframe - A glorious warrior from the past, Volt Prime features the same abilities as Volt but with unique mod polarities for greater customization.
- Odonata Prime - This enhanced version of the first Archwing prototype takes the design to its theoretical limits.
- Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars – Show your Prime pride in-game and in our community with these Exclusive Profile Icons'

From the PS STORE page.

So no new prime weapons?

It's so beautiful. I'm basically constantly refreshing the Prime Access page at this point.

Not the only one XD

Oh, that's not what I meant. I mean it might've been an oversight from the developers, a leftover code they forgot to remove. Kogake Prime might've been considered for this Prime Access, but they might've decided to remove it at one point.

Oh, I beg you pardon then, sorry. but we will neevr kown really, maybe it is just two things I mean an Arcwing is teachcily is an Warframe/Weapon in one so, we still get what we nomraly do