Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hmm illl probably barely play now that Banshee has been nerfed. Ill get back on when i get the chance to play the new frame and Frost Prime. Also I cant wait until we can build the Dojo!!

(Hopefully they will just fix Sound Quake, i am also looking forward to resetting my account soonish)

Edited by theclinton

Ahem! *clears throat*

We are Flow clan, Flow can are we!

We sit underneath a giant Meme tree!

Laughing and killing all the day long,

In clan chat I made up this song!

Joining our group is to-tally free!

Raking in loot like it's going outta style!
Pull up chair and stay for a while!

Peeps having fun as far as you can see!

Our clan's just starting to soar,

Join us bud whatcha wai-ting for?

One of our members is what you wanna be!

After joining flow I feel 300% hotter. Before I was just a nerd who couldnt even lift. Now I'm sexy,smart, and I lift!

Join flow today.

Do you even lift?

kdlfya.jpg

Thank you Chuchie,

Flowcalization of your awesome experiences in our clan is always appreciated!

JOIN FLOW TODAY!

And you could be next to Flowcalize your very own Flowstimonial!

COME and FLOWCALIZE with US!

http://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A19361117

Edited by 2ply

Welp, I'm sold. Got to hang out with gypsy tonight on TS, did an ? alert, should add me to friends/clan when you get the chance 2ply

There is no need to be sold into FLOW, we're not slave traders.......like in that Star Wars movie with the Droids!

Instead we build value in YOU by bathing you in awesome sauce daily and then stretching your e-peen out as far as we can with our nightly Clan exploits!

The other people around you will be sure to know you are a Flowbian now...and they will admire you for your Flowcalization skills. In fact they most likely will want to go with the FLOW too once they see how much better your life has become having become part of our CLAN.

Here at FLOW we are making the world a better place by and preventing pollution of bad ideas on a global scale, we serve as the saviours of this universe through good flossing habbits and moral hygene!

You see, we were sent from a higher power; one that only visits once every 75 hundred bagilliton years on a special commet made of alloy plate and nebula sparks!

Yes, we are a very rare breed indeed...some might say we're special and thats just me trying to be modest!

Oh Heck! Enough of my jabbering...you've got things to do!

Welcome to our cul...fam....CLAN!...please have some Cool Aid!

21o0fb5.gif Edited by 2ply

This is exactly what I'm looking for in a clan. I would love to experience this kind of fun-loving attitude in game, as Warframe is serious enough as is.   I've been playing for a little over two months now and I must say this is the most I've ever been hooked on a game. I really want to grow my experience with Flow, so 2ply, please allow me to slice some alien bum along side you and the rest of the great people in your clan. I'll add you in game so I can hear that smexy voice I've heard so much about myself! 

Welcome Bvckwild,

I will patch you through as soon as I'm done with my daily real money mission!

This is what I shall now call my job.

In addition, since joining FLOW, my Vaubans' tesla grenades just drop more Vaubans.

WORKING AS INTENDED

Edited by Hubnester

I'm clan warlord of Sentinel Nova and I have to say, you're post is a plane crash full of win. Most hilarious clan recruitment post I've seen. Sounds like a clan I'd like to hang with.

That picture of that almost naked guy with sand buckets was mentally scarring though. Not gonna be able to wash that one away.

Oh well; thumbs ups.