Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not Vauban! I Demand A Redesign.

Monolake

This is what real Vauban looks like

Sebastien_le_Prestre_de_Vauban.png

When I got Vauban frame it looked nothing like that, a complete disappointment, you have to redesign it, DE with respect to historical figure the frame is based upon. 

This is very serious thread.

Funny one, haha. 

But you're missing the point, you're showing an image of a human and Vauban is just the name not the type.

If you were telling your friend about how cool your dragon is then show them Chroma..

They would all make weird faces trying to see what part of it is a dragon !

Funny one, haha. 

But you're missing the point, you're showing an image of a human and Vauban is just the name not the type.

If you were telling your friend about how cool your dragon is then show them Chroma..

They would all make weird faces trying to see what part of it is a dragon !

No, YOU are missing the point - take vauban, in this case: if I were to tell my friends he's based off of Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban, the master french fort-builder, they'd laugh at his obvious train face.

But, he is still based off of him. Vauban is a master at creating his own little world, with traps and walls to bar off his opponents. Chroma is based off of many different types of dragon, from all over the world. DE say that he will take aspects of the general fire-breathing dragon but also have traits of the lucky dragon in Chinese culture.

Edited by IANOBW

Oh boy...you've started something that will not end well.

When you stop, we stop. 

That's how the cycle can end.

Except DE never advertised Vauban as the "Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban-frame". That is where the huge difference is. You can all try to make light of the issue, but the fact is DE said dragon-frame, and we got an anteater instead.

It's a damn shame, he looks so fugly too :'(

Fixed that for you.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Except DE never advertised Vauban as the "Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban-frame". That is where the huge difference is. You can all try to make light of the issue, but the fact is DE said dragon-frame, and we got an anteater instead.

Okay fair enough, but why quote me? I didn't say anything that would bring out this response.

No, YOU are missing the point - take vauban, in this case: if I were to tell my friends he's based off of Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban, the master french fort-builder, they'd laugh at his obvious train face.

Ok listen, they never gave any hint that he would be inspired by him beside his name !

DE said many times how great this dragon frame would be then.. Chroma reveal..

Overhype == Backlash

Edited by LinoGwada

Well I'm sorry you let the hype kill the magic for you. I along with the rest of the community that actually like or don't care about what he looks like will enjoy our new dragon frame.

Ok, but they never gave any hint that he would be inspired by him beside his name !

DE said many times how great this dragon frame would be then.. Chroma reveal..

Overhype == Backlash

Like I said, thats the fault of those who were having other expectations. Honestly though, they should have known better. Especially after Zephyr (and she doesn't even look that bad as people say, she just wasn't what the community were expecting).

Edited by IANOBW