Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not Rhino! I Demand A Redesign.

Darkmoone1

This is what real Rhino looks like:

GTY_black_rhino_lpl_131027_16x9_992.jpg

When I got Rhino frame it looked nothing like that, a complete disappointment, you have to redesign it, DE with respect to historical figure the frame is based upon. 

This is a very serious thread. 

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD

Incoming warning post

This is what real Rhino looks like:

GTY_black_rhino_lpl_131027_16x9_992.jpg

When I got Rhino frame it looked nothing like that, a complete disappointment, you have to redesign it, DE with respect to historical figure the frame is based upon. 

This is a very serious thread. 

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD

Incoming warning post

Trying to piggyback off someone else's joke *shakes head*

On topic: Except DE never advertised Rhino as the "Rhino-frame". That is where the huge difference is. You can all try to make light of the issue, but the fact is DE said dragon-frame, and we got an anteater instead.

On topic: Except DE never advertised Rhino as the "Rhino-frame". That is where the huge difference is. You can all try to make light of the issue, but the fact is DE said dragon-frame, and we got an anteater instead.

The problem with Chroma isn't that it doesn't look exactly like a dragon, but that it's f****** ugly.

Actually, it is inspired on dragons, different types of dragons and not the one usual european or asian dragon you probably know.

The problem with Chroma isn't that it doesn't look exactly like a dragon, but that it's f****** ugly.

He looks like a fugly anteater. But if from the very beginning DE had stated he was going to be a fire breathing anteater, I'd be much more accepting of his design.

Actually, it is inspired on dragons, different types of dragons and not the one usual european or asian dragon you probably know.

I've seen tons of dragons, from tons of different cultures. He resembles none of them. Do not attempt to pull the wool over my eyes by claiming he resembles a dragon I've never heard of.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito