Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Press 4 To Win A Problem? Yes How To Solve ? Simple

Doughalo2

FIRST OF ALL spamming with trin is ok because that is what trin was made for!

EDIT FLEETING EXPERTISE

The whole point to a corrupted mod is to have a down side, with frames with no duration (e.g. all spam frames)

they have no duration, thus no downside. Make it take range, or power away OR health or shield 

Take a look at narrow minded... even on frames that require duration, they ALSO need range (for the most part)

and overextended ? same deal !

fixed, but with alot of angry people, but its for the good of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Doughalo2

Or calculate it properly--100% efficiency should let you cast two powers for the cost of one. But with this game's logic, it would let you cast an infinite amount if it were possible.

really ? yea there's that to i guess could you elaborate on how it actually works ?

so you are telling me that my hard earnest rare mods that i wasted lot of fusion cores and mill credits to upgrade should be changed to be useless?.

and on top of that you say that 4 is the way to win? i wanna see you with your rhino in t4 missions pressing 4 40mins alone. then tell me is 4towin.

so you are telling me that my hard earnest rare mods that i wasted lot of fusion cores and mill credits to upgrade should be changed to be useless?.

and on top of that you say that 4 is the way to win? i wanna see you with your rhino in t4 missions pressing 4 40mins alone. then tell me is 4towin.

This. Seriously, the people whining that the game is 4-to-win obviously haven't made it far enough to where 4's do less than a third of the enemies' health and makes you a sitting duck for your trouble.

you didn't spend millions on fleeting XD

Edited by Doughalo2

you didn't spend millions on fleeting XD

FIRST OF ALL spamming with trin is ok because that is what trin was made for!

EDIT FLEETING EXPERTISE

The whole point to a corrupted mod is to have a down side, with frames with no duration (e.g. all spam frames)

they have no duration, thus no downside. Make it take range, or power away OR health or shield 

Take a look at narrow minded... even on frames that require duration, they ALSO need range (for the most part)

and overextended ? same deal !

you have answered yourself.

If you don't like using your powers, simply do not use them. Don't ask the game to change to fit your flavour, however. WarFrame is a game where we all can play however we wish. Your inability to not press a couple of buttons does not dictate that the game should devastate some of its very core mechanics.

energy efficiency is too high

of course the system isnt very intuitive either but whatevs

IMHO max efficiency should be 50% or half cost

reducing costs by 75% is just too much and trivializes a ton of the content and existing energy mechanics

Corrupted Mods have certainly exacerbated problems that we had with Abilities before.

Fleeting Expertise is certainly a less 'good' Corrupted Mod than the rest, due to it's extreme effect.

CC and Utility from Abilities is great - however it backfires once Players are capable of using them continuously without pause. since that is possible, that is also why the game spawns thousands of Enemies to 'create a challenge'. which doesn't work, it's prohibitively difficult to overpower those that have drastically effective capabilities when they disable all oncoming foes regardless of volume.

with some adjustments to make Corrupted Mods always have a positive and a negative, and some clamps on other supporting systems, we could reach a point where the game is engaging to play, and encourages the engaging mobility gameplay of Warframe, and discouraging Players standing around and mashing Ability buttons until they get bored and decide to stop playing a Mission in particular.

whether Players acknowledge it or not, it is a problem. at lower Levels it trivializes the point of the game, and at higher Levels it stunlocks and otherwise completely disables Enemies, making Tenno all but invulnerable while they mapwipe several times more Enemies with the same procedure.

which again, results in Players being partially or completely AFK while they read a book or something, pressing buttons from time to time or having the game play itself.

when instead, the game could be more engaging. not trivializing lower Levels quite as much, but more importantly, not making higher Levels 'retaliate' by scaling Enemies in such a manner that it requires Players to do that to deal with them in a reasonable manner.

if Players can't cheese as much, then Enemies don't need to cheese as much - making for a game that is more flexible. everybody wins.

Corrupted Mods have certainly exacerbated problems that we had with Abilities before.

Fleeting Expertise is certainly a less 'good' Corrupted Mod than the rest, due to it's extreme effect.

CC and Utility from Abilities is great - however it backfires once Players are capable of using them continuously without pause. since that is possible, that is also why the game spawns thousands of Enemies to 'create a challenge'. which doesn't work, it's prohibitively difficult to overpower those that have drastically effective capabilities when they disable all oncoming foes regardless of volume.

with some adjustments to make Corrupted Mods always have a positive and a negative, and some clamps on other supporting systems, we could reach a point where the game is engaging to play, and encourages the engaging mobility gameplay of Warframe, and discouraging Players standing around and mashing Ability buttons until they get bored and decide to stop playing a Mission in particular.

whether Players acknowledge it or not, it is a problem. at lower Levels it trivializes the point of the game, and at higher Levels it stunlocks and otherwise completely disables Enemies, making Tenno all but invulnerable while they mapwipe several times more Enemies with the same procedure.

which again, results in Players being partially or completely AFK while they read a book or something, pressing buttons from time to time or having the game play itself.

when instead, the game could be more engaging. not trivializing lower Levels quite as much, but more importantly, not making higher Levels 'retaliate' by scaling Enemies in such a manner that it requires Players to do that to deal with them in a reasonable manner.

if Players can't cheese as much, then Enemies don't need to cheese as much - making for a game that is more flexible. everybody wins.

See this... Guys the game has to have its core game play altered 

When someone says "it's simple" it usually translates to "i got a poorly thought out idea" abilities are meant to be like another gun used a lot.

read taiiat's comment mate