Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Would You Like To Hug The Most?

I'd definitely share a bro hug with Excalibro.

Limbo too. I just find him to be a funny guy, and we could probably have some nice discussions.

Lastly, I'd hug Nova. She's so kewt, I can't stand it!

Staying clear of Saryn or Valkyr though. I know I won't walk away from that. =\

id give stalker a hug... with my dragon nikana on his neck for either giving me 10 dread bps or jack shiet ever since i started playing.

tho with how we jump at the guy as soon as he arrives and pummel him everytime the guy might need an actual comforting hug. dood is still coming after disintegrating from a D nikana channel

i can't decide betwen Mag, Mirage, Valkyr, Chroma or Ember

Mag is cute as hell

Mirage got a pretty bad time(killed by the sentients) like Valkyr and all his anger(mutilated by Salad V)

Chroma is not even in the game and he is having a really bad time

and

Ember, she looks warm

Maybe Ash, because the coming of the Loki Prime master race ideology has left him in the shadows (...where he belongs, thematically). Ember only just got rescued from bad-frame Hell, but the last person to try hug Ember was Kaleen and we all know how that ended. Nekros is considered a farmer but I'm not a fan of him, so sorry bro. Valkyr, I won't take my chances. Nyx, hell yes because beloved. Chroma, because the poor guy is hated so much and I like him a lot. Loki, because Loki Prime =/= Loki.

do i qualify?i dont really have a power armor suit,and long as you could get over the horror of my rather spindly alien like look.i think i'd be huggable :D

(disclaimer: i am not a sentient from the new trailer)

Edited by GunDownGrace

Mirage=Group hug!

Chroma=For reasons stated in topic.

Limbo=with how much hate the guy's got he's probably switched from swirling his brandy to chugging it.

Hydroid

Zephyr

Then proceed to go get a drink with all of them!

But Zephyr is by design a lightweight! Anyway; I feel like Valkyr could most use a hug in setting; though it'd be one of those '...and then she killed me moments.'