Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Tigris Prime Already

Sibernetika

I'd only wait until the next prime access, if it doesn't have it, just go ahead and Forma it, because that means it'll be months until it's primed.

Fretting over "it might be primed" isn't worth it, considering that you'd have to avoid all tenno weaponry then, even though it might be over a year until it gets a prime.

Heck, if you're going to be like that, you'd have to worry about formaing ANY vanilla weapon at this point, what with wraiths, vandals, prismas, syndicate weapons, and primes. It's just not worth worrying about. Forma aren't THAT rare.

Edited by Tails-san

I'd only wait until the next prime access, if it doesn't have it, just go ahead and Forma it, because that means it'll be months until it's primed.

Fretting over "it might be primed" isn't worth it, considering that you'd have to avoid all tenno weaponry then, even though it might be over a year until it gets a prime.

Heck, if you're going to be like that, you'd have to worry about formaing ANY vanilla weapon at this point, what with wraiths, vandals, prismas, syndicate weapons, and primes. It's just not worth worrying about. Forma aren't THAT rare.

data mind crap is saying it wont

Forma blue prints I have plenty off, resources to make those forma is better spend at making more weapons and frames, so no considering the resources needed to make forma its pretty rare

They've settled on doing 1 primed primary every ~3 months. Given the number of primaries(and number of primaries older than that one), it's likely going to be a very long time before it's primed.

actually there isn't that many Tenno based Primary weapons, there is a crap load of secondary and melee, but we already went through more than half of the Tenno based Primaries

Braton = primed

Burston = primed

Latron = primed

Boltor = primed

Paris = primed

Boar = primed

Soma = primed

what older Tenno primary still needs to get Primed? Cernos and Attica?

Edited by Sibernetika

actually there isn't that many Tenno based Primary weapons, there is a crap load of secondary and melee, but we already went through more than half of the Tenno based Primaries

Braton = primed

Burston = primed

Latron = primed

Boltor = primed

Paris = primed

Boar = primed

what older Tenno primary still needs to get Primed? Cernos and Attica?

Well, firstly, Burston and Braton aren't actually tenno weapons.

That being said, some older primary tenno weaps are Strun, (a shotty!) for starters and the Vectis.

Further, some primes have no regular counterpart (dakra, reaper).

So there's no special reason to believe the tigris would be THE VERY NEXT prime access, and if it isn't(which it probably isn't(data miners say it 100% isn't)), you'll be running with an unformaed weapon for at least 3 months... and if it's not in THAT prime access, you'll be running with one for 6 months... and if it's not in THAT one, 9 months...

All so you can save 1 forma?

more than 1 forma my main issue is not the forma, (well its part of it since neurals lately is harder to get) its the time leveling it I don't have dedicated team running helping me level things.. I'm looking at 2 or 3 days to level it

Go rep farming. You'll have it done in an hour.

Before we have more shotguns, I'd rather we have more fixes for shotguns.  THEN we can go shotgun crazy.  I for one, would love it if falloff was removed.  I hope to god that Primed Point Blank isn't the fix DE is going for.

Falloff isn't a bug, it's a feature to keep people from sniping with shotties. It was added because shotguns were heavily broken without it, so removing it wouldn't be a "fix".

Go rep farming. You'll have it done in an hour.

Falloff isn't a bug, it's a feature to keep people from sniping with shotties. It was added because shotguns were heavily broken without it, so removing it wouldn't be a "fix".

My mistake, I don't mean fix, I mean change.  Either way, shotguns do not need falloff anymore... Especially since there's been a rise in falloff-less shotguns and other weapons that are like shotguns.