Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Textures Confirmed!

Doriando77

Peanut Butter Rendering Physical-based Rendering

hes lying, it stands for peanut butter rending

I hope Frost/Frost Prime looks even sexier so I could have an eye-gasm.

frost prime is getting a immortal skin from what i hear. one separate form the standard frost one. 

hes lying, it stands for peanut butter rending

frost prime is getting a immortal skin from what i hear. one separate form the standard frost one. 

Yep, so is Excal Prime.

Prepare for rustled jimmies on that one.

"Interestingly, at the start of Update 11 Excalibur Prime was given a short-lived full body skin called "Alabaster", which was explained by Digital Extremes as a test skin that was released by mistake. The skin's texture was similar to said Vault statues."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur/Prime

that sounds aweful

Warframe0023_zps3a062a0e.png

it IS aweful!

Edited by Doriando77

Found an image of it:

9HmQhhD.jpg

Yep, doesn't look that great to me but other people like so, more power them?

It looked good enough to the point where the community actually thought they got an additional skin.  No one said it was ugly.  Trust me, we were mad when they removed it.

Edit:  Not saying YOU should like it or anyone else.  But anyone who remembers that event knows a lot of us were enjoying it.  Maybe it was the feeling of having something not everyone got to see and/or have 

Edited by Ishki88

It looked good enough to the point where the community actually thought they got an additional skin.  No one said it was ugly.  Trust me, we were mad when they removed it.

Edit:  Not saying YOU should like it or anyone else.  But anyone who remembers that event knows a lot of us were enjoying it.  Maybe it was the feeling of having something not everyone got to see and/or have 

Maybe but I'm hoping the new Excal Prime immortal skin that people are saying is coming, will make him look more like a Prime with something similar to how Loki Prime looks different to Loki but if it was this skin that came back, fine with me, I'll try it out (I think I must have been away when that skin was accidentally released) and see how it looks.