Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Egate Venus This Is Getting Ridiculous Now Lol

magnum2525

Saryn is used in exterminate not e-gate.

Anyway De will soon fix the excavation. Probably either tommorow or some days after, vivergate 2.0 after all e-gate reduced grind so much that people can actually max out primed mods, and thats a big no no for De ^^.

Ehm dude that 6 million kill u might wanna think about it for a sec

exterminate u say? let assume each mission has 150 mob every game he need to run 40000 exterminate mission to get that kill 

it funny cuz last week i seen this guy with 2.4 million kill and this week bump up to 6 million lol he probably not running all exterminate 24/7 right? what the point anyway

Edited by magnum2525

This can get close to T4S in terms of rewards per time spent. You can get some more random mods here while in T4S you can get Prime Parts to sell for ducats or plat. Mats sure? but how hard is to get them normally? The only thing from here that could be frowned upon is the amount of credits. I am not arguing this isn't  cheesy but this really isn't game breaking either to warrant an emergency patch. 

This can get close to T4S in terms of rewards per time spent. You can get some more random mods here while in T4S you can get Prime Parts to sell for ducats or plat. Mats sure? but how hard is to get them normally? The only thing from here that could be frowned upon is the amount of credits. I am not arguing this isn't  cheesy but this really isn't game breaking either to warrant an emergency patch. 

It already surpass T4S way more ahead in

example

1 hour "playing" t4s if u lucky u might get 30 r5 core

egate 1 hour "go bath dinner and do something aka AFK" and back for reward like 400k , R5 20-30 , Common 300-400 , Uncommon 50-100

Also there was topic about this a few day ago and get delete really quickly but i manage to save his picture he said he got that in 5 day "AFK" u can get crazy amount like this in T4S?

tRgmhwl.jpg

Yeah it not gamebreaking at all everyone should remain calm and go back farming

It already surpass T4S way more ahead in

example

1 hour "playing" t4s if u lucky u might get 30 r5 core

egate 1 hour "go bath dinner and do something aka AFK" and back for reward like 400k , R5 20-30 , Common 300-400 , Uncommon 50-100

Also there was topic about this a few day ago and get delete really quickly but i manage to save his picture he said he got that in 5 day "AFK" u can get crazy amount like this in T4S?

-snip-

Yeah it not gamebreaking at all everyone should remain calm and go back farming

lol holy S#&$ dude.

5 days?...... that's a long time to be afk

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I actually appreciate E-gate. As an old CBT i left and came back alot and missed out on quite a few upgrades and what not and i can honestly say the 4 days that ive done 5 30 minute runs of e-gate has caught me up. All i have to do now is upgrade a few kubrow mods and my archwing mods.

AT THE SAME TIME THOUGH, I can understand DE's position on wanting to remove it, "nullify" it (no pun intended) or just remotely nerf it.

Its an excavation mission, youre not really excavating. If DE were to remove E-gate's farming potential or even add nullifiers to the entire corpus tileset, i can understand why.

Its one of those situations where I'm grateful to be around because im finally able to max out my X amount of 10-pip mods, barring the primed ones. But if it were to be removed tomorrow i will not lose any sleep over it, its just a fact of how alot of exploits are found out. 

You know what ? Why not ! They nerfed T4S so bad while providing no real solutions. It's miserable. At least T4S was fun. nobody knows how to play triton and it's not even that profitable.
I used to love running fun comps on T4S, because you could make fairly long runs with anything as long as you were a good player. Now, i'm considering putting a macro and just afk. They cheese us with forma in rotation C + t4s nerf while providing no alternative, so I don't feel ashamed.