The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We All Have Tenno Powers But There's A Giant Invisible Nullifier Field Encasing All Of Earth?

Cerenax

Think about it.

Edit: The proc from magnetic elemental damage debuffs tenno from their spellcasting and according to science Earth has a massive magnetic field. Dormant warframe powers confirmed!!!!!

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL

Then... Pollution is HELPING US!

^

Or what if it's reverse psychology ? What if Tenno have placed a bubble of protection around our planet that stops enemy or whatever is out there from invading and enslaving us ? What if they want the "ozone" layer gone so they can conquer our planet ?

Edited by kiteohatto

Or what if it's reverse psychology ? What if Tenno have placed a bubble of protection around our planet that stops enemy or whatever is out there from invading and enslaving us ? What if they want the "ozone" layer gone so they can conquer our planet ?

*pauses*

... Well, I, for one, welcome our new Cephalon overlords.

*lights pile of leaves*

Here's me thinking about it: Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would've noticed they had tenno powers when they went to the Moon.

They didn't.

Therefore we don't.

Now go back to your room and stop having fun.

Unless they're secretly grineer clones!

Here's me thinking about it: Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would've noticed they had tenno powers when they went to the Moon.

They didn't.

Therefore we don't.

Now go back to your room and stop having fun.

We think it's space out there, but it's all just an illusion. When people "go to space" they just go a tune-up center thats cloaked somewhere in orbit, ofcourse they come back with modified memories.

Wouldn't it be more like our magnetic field causing infinite magnetic procs and slowly over the millennia our tenno powers just de-evolved 'cause we never have the energy to use 'em?

No. Definitely gonna go with no.