Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Exo Skeletons

Pimehlkof

I would like to see a game mode ( like Archwing) Where you are in a giant exo- skeleton, like in Avatar or all these anime movies or in cod there are such( i think, never played that) In this gamemode u would fight vs. Armys ( for example: Corpus would send some Jackals or Raptors)

i think this would be cool.

What do u think?

(Sry for my english, iam not a native speaker)

Please, not this. None of this. Do NOT make this Titanfall, Pacific Rim, Gundam, whatever.

It doesn't need it, it's fun as it is without it. No sense in adding some complicated, overused giant mech suits JUST because everyone else and their mother uses them.

Remember. We're ninjas. Not mecha pilots. Sorry to pop your bubble, but it'd probably extremely hard to shoehorn mechas into the game. Look at Archwing right now. I think it fits. But it's so far to the side that people don't really play it. And De's fixing this by allowing Archwing into normal missions. I don't see how a Mecha would fit. this isn't Blacklight: Retribution.

You mean a mecha, right? I really can't see it in Warframe.

Why not? Archwings are there.

For Tenno to operate in very dangerous places - like acidic gas filled mining complex.

In super hot caves.

In methane rain.

I can see it. Vay Hek - gimme daaaaat :D

I love Mecha, but I'm not sure how well it'll actually blend into the game. Archwing right now is really disconnected from the rest of the game and TBH get very repetitive very fast.

But,

If some game mode would use it as a part if the mission, that'll be awesome. For example, 1 guy is the Mecha and the rest of the team needs to protect him. While the mecha player is crazy strong, he's also the main weakness of the team. That kind of stuff I guess.

Not against the idea exactly, but I imagine some people would prefer not to have yet another new gameplay mode for DE to focus on any time soon, with Archwing, and PVP being things that they have to balance and polish, along with the normal game. (mainly a problem because some players do not enjoy Archwing and/or PVP).

Eventually though, depending on what route the game takes from now, it might be kinda neat. 

Why not? Archwings are there.

For Tenno to operate in very dangerous places - like acidic gas filled mining complex.

In super hot caves.

In methane rain.

I can see it. Vay Hek - gimme daaaaat :D

We can already go into all of those places with our Warframes.