Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Hotfix In An Image

Grulos

Why do developers need to supply us with "efficient" ways to play their game ? I don't understand it, it's their aim to prolong the life of the game a much as possible, not to make it "completable" in a week.

How do you get 396 R5 cores without spending a shipload of time to get them? To max a single primed mod.

Unfairly priced stuff (read: amount of cores/credits to max primed mods) needs a reasonable way to get it to max lvl without no-lifing 7 weeks.

Edited by Grulos

How do you get 396 R5 cores without spending a shipload of time to get them?

You are supposed to spend a shipload of time to get them. That's the intention lol.

What are you going to do once you've maxed all the "endgame" prime mods that you want ? I know what, you'll just make a thread on here "I've done all i can, what now ? Where is new content?!"

Edited by kiteohatto

Why do developers need to supply us with "efficient" ways to play their game ? I don't understand it, it's their aim to prolong the life of the game a much as possible, not to make it "completable" in a week.

finely somone who undertand it guys JUST PLAY THE GAME dont farm it like a robot or afk farm what the point than to play at all 

finely somone who undertand it guys JUST PLAY THE GAME dont farm it like a robot or afk farm what the point than to play at all 

I'm not exactly asking for a AFK-Farming method. I'm asking for a reasonable way to farm. Lowering the required amount of cores for primed mods would really help. Or upping the R5 packs to 10 or 15 cores.

Mods that are suppose to take a long time to max are now going to take a long time?  Gosh DE, those bastards.

I don't see why DE should create a farming spot int he first place, as much as I abused Egate it was an exploit, i can sit and say Egate was something working as intended.

Half of the effort of maxing mods is gaining that final rank. Rank 0-7 is very easy, just take your time for the rest.

Why do you want DE to supply you with boring and not entertaining way to play their game?I don't understand how you can stand and try to farm 500 R5 core every two week , getting around 2 m credit , and ducats

You said "It's ther aim to prolong the life of the game" They could do this but more "fun" involved instead of doing really slow and annoying way , do you think Interception is fun? You have to stay full round camping in your zone I'll just do this one for now atleast don't feel to say for other for game mode for now

I'm not exactly asking for a AFK-Farming method. I'm asking for a reasonable way to farm. Lowering the required amount of cores for primed mods would really help. Or upping the R5 packs to 10 or 15 cores.

You are asking for developers to let you burn through their content much quicker/easier. It's the same thing. AFK farming was an express highway and now that you've tasted it you can't go back to normal roads.

0cYweCM.jpg

Edited by kiteohatto

I'd prefer fun gameplay over AFK efficient farming simulator, kthnx.

I really need to break down Diablo lead GDC talk in relation to Warframe  

I also want a fun gameplay instead of AFK farming.

But the game is not fun with all these grindwalls DE builds for us. With grindwalls like these, AFK farming is needed.

If DE removes those grindwalls or lowers them, the game will be better and AFK farming is not needed.

Ok cutting it short here because some of you obviously don't understand. 

WARFRAME HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FARMING SIMULATOR!

You rinse wash and repeat the same mission types and in some instances the same mission to get what you need. In many cases including for keys you must also farm for those just to farm for what you need.

The people this hurts is EVERYONE because who do you think is supplying the trade market with max mods? Those afk guys you all seem to hate on :p 

Honestly none of this bothers me to much as i don't use Mesa all that often with her fleeting build but i still feel bad for those that do. Limbo/Mesa combo in now done

I also want a fun gameplay instead of AFK farming.

But the game is not fun with all these grindwalls DE builds for us. With grindwalls like these, AFK farming is needed.

If DE removes those grindwalls or lowers them, the game will be better and AFK farming is not needed.

No its not needed, we need fun gameplay. If you remove grindwalls game wont become any more fun. If the mods become faster to rank up the game wont become more fun (especially those redundant legendary mods half of which are not needed)

Now imagine if it was a challenge AND good reward for it. It would feel great just playing and beating it alone, and a reward on top to make it even better. 

And yes developers need to remove loopholes to create challenge. And tune rewards system too.

That Diablo talk is about exactly the same: loot was garbage. too much RNG, difficulty was wrong, players grinded same easy spot for hours or did silly things like smashing pots for loot instead of fighting - because those ways were more efficient (also boring). And developers changed it to make a better game.

I hope DE can improve it with raids.

Edited by Monolake

If you are not in warframe to farm your way to happiness then you are in the wrong game....

You don't play diablo if you hate gear farming

You don't play FPS if you don't like FPS games

You don't play RTS if you can't be bothered thinking

You don't play mmos if you can't stand interacting with people

You are asking for developers to let you burn through their content much quicker/easier. It's the same thing. AFK farming was an express highway and now that you've tasted it you can't go back to normal roads.

O3LSI8w.jpg

If baffles me how you missed, both, the important part in the picture and the underlying argument. Just wow.

If baffles me how you missed, both, the important part in the picture and the underlying argument. Just wow.

See it as you want, i will do the same.

It baffles me how you guys think that DE wanted people to max out absolute endgame minmax mods every 2 weeks lol.

Edited by kiteohatto

See it as you want, i will do the same.

It baffles me how you guys think that DE wanted people to max out absolute endgame minmax mods every 2 weeks lol.

kiteohatto i get 100% respect for you my real tenno friend i never know off but i agree 100% with you this guys only whant stuff now and max it in a eyeblink and than get burnd out on the game becous noting to do and than thay start crying DE plz we get noting to do give us somting to do plz 

If you are not in warframe to farm your way to happiness then you are in the wrong game....

You don't play diablo if you hate gear farming

You don't play FPS if you don't like FPS games

You don't play RTS if you can't be bothered thinking

You don't play mmos if you can't stand interacting with people

lmao what are you saying??? I thought i was playing a third person shooter, where r u going with this logic.

though i do think r5 cores should be just a litttle bit more common?? Or at least have the last 4 ranks of a r10 card be normalized so it doesn't feel like quite an awful slog to lvl them up

lmao what are you saying??? I thought i was playing a third person shooter, where r u going with this logic.

though i do think r5 cores should be just a litttle bit more common?? Or at least have the last 4 ranks of a r10 card be normalized so it doesn't feel like quite an awful slog to lvl them up

I little more wouldn't hurt, but this case wasn't "a little more" lol.

Too much instant gratification and lack of patience and effort required mentality around these days, bah.

Edited by kiteohatto