Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

545 Platinum For A Shotgun?

(XBOX)brenon45

Boar MIGHT be rereleased in U16. The teaser site currently shows a Boar-esque model, so the assumption is that it's getting a remodel and rerelease due to the new PvP mode allowing it.

I cant speak of datamined stuff but that's not remodeled Boar. Coz I remember once DE given out Boar BP for XBox players(or is it PS4?).

I like gaining Mastery rank, so ive been mastering everything properly, recently i got the Boar Prime and noticed, wheres the Boar original at, did some looking, found it in the Wrecking Rhino...

Why is there a prime variant without an original?

Dakra Prime doesn't have and original version, never did. Though I believe its name while in development was Cronus Prime, it does not really have much in common with it.

I cant speak of datamined stuff but that's not remodeled Boar. Coz I remember once DE given out Boar BP for XBox players(or is it PS4?).

I'm aware of the stuff-which-is-not-to-be-named, but that doesn't completely eliminate the possibility that the picture on the teaser site is a remodeled Boar. We'll see when it gets updated today.

Edited by Nitresco

PS4 got it, idk about xb1

Confirmed only for PS4. Not for Xbox.

I'm aware of the stuff-which-is-not-to-be-named, but that doesn't completely eliminate the possibility that the picture on the teaser site is a remodeled Boar. We'll see when it gets updated today.

If it is remodeled Boar, the PS4 players will have 2 types of Boar; the normal Boar and remodeled Boar. That doesn't make sense.

Yea this is the only weapon in the whole game that i'm missing and it's pissing me off because i'm not paying 500plat for it...i hate having decided to leave shotguns for last weapons to level...they have always been so weak that i never wanted to level them so i didn't get it even though i've been in the game for so long...

Confirmed only for PS4. Not for Xbox.

If it is remodeled Boar, the PS4 players will have 2 types of Boar; the normal Boar and remodeled Boar. That doesn't make sense.

Much more likely that the Old Boar you already own will simply switch to use the Remodeled appearance.

...No.

They'll have the Boar they already had, but it will be using the brand new model I'm talking about.

Edit: Thanks, Blatant.

Edited by Nitresco

It got removed from the market because no one was using it. It got thrown into the vault.

It was actually very good back then in CB days. I saw people using it in comparable to Hek's rate. But then DE nerfed it's effective range to point blank, no wonder noone was using it. Just like any other shotgun.

I myself used it so much I still have it as the most used weapon in my profile.

"Underused" isn't the reason here. I heard it was thrown into vault because it looks too corpus for tenno weapon.

they have always been so weak

Not always. They didn't had stupid damage faloff before and there was no boltor prime and other OP guns. Hek was a king. 

Edited by Repligon

It was actually very good back then in CB days. I saw people using it in comparable to Hek's rate. But then DE nerfed it's effective range to point blank, no wonder noone was using it. Just like any other shotgun.

I myself used it so much I still have it as the most used weapon in my profile.

"Underused" isn't the reason here. I heard it was thrown into vault because it looks too corpus for tenno weapon.

Not always. They didn't had stupid damage faloff before and there was no boltor prime and other OP guns. Hek was a king. 

Not to argue. But I don't think looks effect if something gets thrown into the vault. If this was true, How come the Braton, a weapon used only by Tenno, has corpus insignia on it? 

Again not to argue. But I think that after the big shotgun nerf, people stopped using it, so it just got locked up. Same with Machete and Gorgon.

But everything's plausible in this game. Especially with a company like DE behind the wheel. Freaking bunny ears with better physics than trinity