Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

545 Platinum For A Shotgun?

(XBOX)brenon45

Not to argue. But I don't think looks effect if something gets thrown into the vault. If this was true, How come the Braton, a weapon used only by Tenno, has corpus insignia on it? 

Again not to argue. But I think that after the big shotgun nerf, people stopped using it, so it just got locked up. Same with Machete and Gorgon.

But everything's plausible in this game. Especially with a company like DE behind the wheel. Freaking bunny ears with better physics than trinity

The Braton is a Corpus assault rifle made solely for selling to other factions, as far as I know.

It got removed from the market because no one was using it. It got thrown into the vault.

Those weapons were removed because DE said it didn't fit their "vision" and/or "direction" of Warframe.  Could say the weapons were out-dated.

>Remove Weapons

>Add them back

>Create 20 revisions of out-dated weapons.

I actually paid the 500+ plat for the Boar from the pack, and then a few months later - everyone on the PS4 got it for free for the PS4 anniversary.  So, your situation could be worse?  I roll my eyes whenever I see that Boar blueprint in my foundry.  I wish I could trade "regular" blueprints and the like for Ducats. You know, give you something to do with 26 Oberon Helm bps. :|

Many original weapons had a Corpus shell look.

The Design is Tenno/Orokin yet mass manufactured.

I think MK1s should all have this Tenno design but corpus/grineer mass manufactured look while the normal variants get remodeled into something more appropriate.

MK1

250px-Braton.png

Tenno normal: Between the two with more wood styling.

Primed 250px-PrimeBraton.png

Would love a Tenno Strun that didn't look like a coffee can

Edited by Firetempest