Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having A High Mastery Rank Does Not Mean You Are Strong

Zarozian

I have learned that the majority of players with high mastery ranks are mainly collectors and completionists who haven't really focused on Formaing their stuff or have used Orokin Catalysts or Reactors on them yet.

Then there are also players who seem to focus entirely on the most powerful stuff in the game and could care less about everything else. They stick with one thing till it's perfect. However this means their Mastery Ranks would be lower than those who collect everything.

Like I am running into MR15s who do not know what corrupt mods are or MR18s who don't know how to properly use them.

I am glad returning Endgame players are still far more OP than these new guys who pale in comparison.

Good Job on avoiding power creep Warframe! Your older playerbase who has been with you since the beginning thanks you! = 3=

One must have top notch guns for important missions.
If you dont - not my problem if I kick you out for being weak.

Anything else - I just dont care what you have. But if you die in easy mission - oh boy :D Dont expect revive.

Or in short - survival of the fittest.

Meh.

It's a free beta game with cash shop.

Probably just older players who got bored and left, returning because they heard Tennolive and U16 hype thrusters spooling up.

You didn't even read~ :P

Or you didn't really understand what I was saying. o -o

I'm saying old players who reached endgame long ago are still a lot stronger than those newer players who reached endgame in the present. o -o

now I'm not saying it's a bad thing~ I'm saying this is a very good thing~

One must have top notch guns for important missions.

If you dont - not my problem if I kick you out for being weak.

Anything else - I just dont care what you have. But if you die in easy mission - oh boy :D Dont expect revive.

Or in short - survival of the fittest.

Psh~ Kicking is a sign of weakness~

One should be strong enough to carry the whole team~

Personally speaking, I send an email to everyone on my squad if I finish the mission with more damage done than them with a quick mathematical proof of why I'm so much better than everyone. It's very important to me that everyone knows how good I am at video games. Like, really important.

Really super important.  

Personally speaking, I send an email to everyone on my squad if I finish the mission with more damage done than them with a quick mathematical proof of why I'm so much better than everyone. It's very important to me that everyone knows how good I am at video games. Like, really important.

Really super important.  

o -o.................

I'm glad to be part of the minority then. I have 110+ weapons and nearly 70 of them with 2-6 forma.

Then you're totally legit. ;(

You're one of the older players who stayed and never left.

[DE]Rebecca, recently responded to the complaints of MR2 players with Rhino and Boltor Primes. Summed up to player gonna play how they gonna play. If they want to take an express way through the game and ignore the customization and pseudo tiered gameplay and just be OP all the way through the content, then fine. They will either hit burnout fast, or adapt.

[DE]Rebecca, recently responded to the complaints of MR2 players with Rhino and Boltor Primes. Summed up to player gonna play how they gonna play. If they want to take an express way through the game and ignore the customization and pseudo tiered gameplay and just be OP all the way through the content, then fine. They will either hit burnout fast, or adapt.

Yeah they will almost always adapt.

The next step would be Synoid Gammacor and mod hunting and corrupt mod farming then melee with some stance mod hunting.

Yeah my mr does mean that I m stronger because you need mr6 for synnoid gammacor and 4 for torid
currently best weapons 
boltor,phage,opticor is m'key tier yeah 

also mr2 is very high and mr2=rhino prime=most op best frame that can slow enemy bubble artifact rift walk and absorb dmg then release it and teleport,place decoy,disarm enemy

Psh~ Kicking is a sign of weakness~

One should be strong enough to carry the whole team~

In important missions :D

You blame others that they cant read while you do that yourself.

Yeah, I can carry all but if you die - I tend to not to care. Unless you are my CC :D

Edited by Woras

When I was first starting out I had on all my maxed weapons and thought i could get affinity by doing those mission challenges like slide kill 5 times and also thought that if you forma you keep getting xp.

If they made it that way then I guess it would be a lot easier to level your Mastery without using weapons that you don't necessarily like.

This thread was to prove a point that Higher Mastery rank doesn't mean a thing when it comes to endgame~ o -o 

Yeah my mr does mean that I m stronger because you need mr6 for synnoid gammacor and 4 for torid

currently best weapons 

boltor,phage,opticor is m'key tier yeah 

also mr2 is very high and mr2=rhino prime=most op best frame that can slow enemy bubble artifact rift walk and absorb dmg then release it and teleport,place decoy,disarm enemy

Would you consider MR6 high?

Cause I am scaling it on a scale of MR1-MR20

MR10 would be average and anything above MR13 would be considered high no?

In important missions :D

You blame others that they cant read while you do that yourself.

Yeah, I can carry all but if you die - I tend to not to care. Unless you are my CC :D

Oh right right!

Like this one time when a newbie kept activating all the life support capsules he could find = .=.....

Or Interception missions where you have more than 1 weak links. xD

Hey wait a minute! If you don't revive it simply means you can't do that or else you will die yourself! >;(

Plus if they die then that's not carrying. =/

Edited by Zarozian

I understand were you are coming from but some people don't like to forma their stuff or use corrupted mods.

I for one have not used corrupted mods in really any of my builds, mostly because I main Oberon and if you use corrupted mods on him his powers suffer because he requires duration, strength, and range for his abilities to function at full power. (Not saying that you can't use corrupted mods on him, just that I don't.)

And even without specialized builds I do just fine in a lot of the "End Game" content. (With just my Dakra Prime...)

Edited by Reidmaster

Would you consider MR6 high?

Cause I am scaling it on a scale of MR1-MR20

MR10 would be average and anything above MR13 would be considered high no?

Oh right right!

Like this one time when a newbie kept activating all the life support capsules he could find = .=.....

Or Interception missions where you have more than 1 weak links. xD

I would consider MR12 starting to be high level. Due to amount of stuff you have to get through.

When I host - I usually pick M9+ players. Because obvious is obvious - higher mastery means a lot more advanced player which have a higher chance to have good guns.

Sure, some are dumb as hell but those are rare and far between.

There are no rules without exceptions.

I understand were you are coming from but some people don't like to forma their stuff or use corrupted mods.

I for one have not used corrupted mods in really any of my builds, mostly because I main Oberon and if you use corrupted mods on him his powers suffer because he requires duration, strength, and range for his abilities to function at full power. (Not saying that you can't use corrupted mods on him, just that I don't.)

I find that weird how you would not want to forma your gear.

But anyways that's how corrupt mods are supposed to work. You sacrifice the effectiveness of some of your abilities to boost your other abilities immensely, making you OP and broken. 

I can understand why people wouldn't want to forma their weapon cause it is somewhat boring to rank the same weapon over and and over again and gaining nothing for it, but if it's your favorite weapon, you would do it as many times as it takes till it kills everything in 1 hit~

I'm Mr 18 yet unless I'm hosting a key hunt because I want something I will rank new gear rather than use my multi form's gear.

Yeah we know.

Got in a syndicate survival mission with a MR 8 mag.

He died all the time and when he wasn't dead he did nothing else than activating life support when at +80%.

I'm also MR8 and like you said I'm the one that forma stuff and I don't participate in XP farms.

He probably never played the game in the right way.

Got in a syndicate survival mission with a MR 8 mag.

He died all the time and when he wasn't dead he did nothing else than activating life support when at +80%.

I'm also MR8 and like you said I'm the one that forma stuff and I don't participate in XP farms.

He probably never played the game in the right way.

*Pat* *Pat* ;(

I have learned that the majority of players with high mastery ranks are mainly collectors and completionists who haven't really focused on Formaing their stuff or have used Orokin Catalysts or Reactors on them yet.

Well there is no source on this... 

I'm m17 and have 2-4 forma on most weapons I use and 5-6 on all of the good ones.