Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensors Are Too Rare Comparing To Other "rare" Resources

DraydenSama

Orokin cells drop in Void towers, on Saturn, on Ceres. Those are popular places to farm loot\rep\creds and cells just add up.

Neurodes drop in Derelicts, on Eris and Earth. Popular places. Neurodes are piling up.

Neural Sensors, however, only farmed from Salad. Its the most boring and repetative resource farming.

You can say - just go and buy them for plat. Yes, its possible. But the thing is  - I always farm my resources. It feels stupid to buy them on regular basis. Even tho I buy plat from time to time to pay for slots...

Therefore, rarity of NS does not bring more money to DE. It only brings more frustration to players.

Do you really need that, DE?

Edit:

Put Neural Sensors on Pluto, all of that planet's drops are useless.

Edited by DraydenSama

I Agree OP. Hopefully with update 16 comes something to aid the serious lack of Neural Sensors. Perhaps dropped in raids or something.

Aren't they used a lot less though?

I dunno. I do one or two runs of Salad V or some Dark Sector defense and I've got enough for most things.

They're used in Forma's and considering I (and many of my friends) have piles and piles of Forma blueprints, we go through Neural Sensors pretty fast.

If you don't already have an extractor on Jupiter I'd suggest setting one up, since it'll eventually get you some neural sensors, and I agree that farming for that is very boring.

I've had extractors on Jupiter for the last 2 months or so with absolutely no success. Dunno if it's bad RNG, or just that extractors are terrible, but i'm considering just stopping doing that all together.

To be honest i like to run lowtier survivals to rank up gear and i use mostly saturn/jupiter. The drop is not stellar but you can expect 3-4 neural sensors if you stay for 30-40 mins usually.

But then again, sometimes rngesus leaves you hanging out dry, like yesterday, when 30 mins of saturn survival with a desecrating Necros yelded the grand total of 1 potato.

Edited by Autongnosis

If you don't already have an extractor on Jupiter I'd suggest setting one up, since it'll eventually get you some neural sensors, and I agree that farming for that is very boring.

I have Distiller on Jupiter. Drop rate is very low and unreliable. Its nice to get them from time to time - but when I need to craft something witn NS - I almost always have to farm for them.

I've had extractors on Jupiter for the last 2 months or so with absolutely no success. Dunno if it's bad RNG, or just that extractors are terrible, but i'm considering just stopping doing that all together.

Yeah they tend to be rather ineffective, but they do help eventually.(helps if you have 2 planets to extract from)

Go to Jupiter Dark Sector Defense - Mag max range Greedy Pull + Mesa. You'll have on average 5-10 Neural Sensors in 40 rounds.

Depending on my luck, I get 5 Sensors from beating Alad three times. I even went out with 14 Sensors after half an hour of Eleara once. But that's not the point. The point is, that Sensors should have another planet they drop from, like every other resource does. Kick Morphics from one planet, those things have five drop locations ...

/e: Europa would be a good candidate for Neural Sensors. The ice tileset is just beautiful and with the crashed Corpus ship, you'd think there's thousands of them scattered around.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Use hydroid + Pilfering swarm go to dark sector def jupiter it worth it

My solo 25 wave run with booster

fR8OIKw.jpg

Without booster u still got tons i'm gonna farm 1000 of them so i won't bother going back jupiter anymore

Almost

4OjSej3.jpg

Edited by VioletX

What you have the most of is going to depend on where you play. For example, people complain that neurodes are too rare but since I play Cambria a lot for the keys I have literally hundreds of excess neurodes.  Because of that, I'd be happy with just adding neural sensors to another planet's material drops.   Probably replace the morphics on Phobos with neural sensors, since there's 4 other places to get morphics.

Tried Jupiter DSD 3 times to 10-20 waves... Only got 3 NS. During the 1st run.

I would go for more but each time we had some problem - buddy leaving, random Mesa killstealing from Hydroid, infested stuck...

How much wave should I play to get reliable 10-20 NS?

Tried Jupiter DSD 3 times to 10-20 waves... Only got 3 NS. During the 1st run.

I would go for more but each time we had some problem - buddy leaving, random Mesa killstealing from Hydroid, infested stuck...

How much wave should I play to get reliable 10-20 NS?

Actually the best way is to play solo or with friend , use primary or secondary that not syndicate relate ( latron wraith , prime work great) always snipe all ancient you see as soon as possible don't let them get near cryopod or it will slow the whole thing down

I'm doing only 25 wave lowest i got are around 8-10 ( with booster ) highest around 44 but if u really want to get over with this annoying resource then u should get both booster like me now i can really say goodbye jupiter for good now

GC1rowj.jpg

Stand here so u can avoid fire blast from eximus & swarm mutalist moa ( blur your vision ) also u can see pretty much the whole map

qKA3rxj.jpg