Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Moment U Finally Get To Click This

BloodSage09

funny thing is that Voidtrader will be supporting tenno with new kind of Brakk soon.

i heard about that. not really happy about it. kind of a kick in the face to all brakk farmers/owners out there as it was the last weapon that is rare and requires a bit of farming to aquire. oh well D:

Enjoy every moment you can get out of it. it's totally worth it. :)

from personal experience: level it slowly. do not rush it with affinity booster or just take it with you on high level missions... use it, feel the progession growing from mod to mod :-)

Congratulations dude, i have to admit that i got lucky with it and got it accidentally... i mean, one day i was browsing my foundry and i already had all the parts... i've read here in the forums how hard it is to farm it, enjoy! btw put some forma on it so you can equip every mod you want, and it will be a beast.

I don't believe that any of us who wasn't playing during the Gradivus Dilemma should have the option to get BOTH of these. I never played during that event, so please stop giving me parts for them. As much as I would like to, I won't out of respect for those who actually played that far back, when things were much different in Warframe than it is today.

i heard about that. not really happy about it. kind of a kick in the face to all brakk farmers/owners out there as it was the last weapon that is rare and requires a bit of farming to aquire. oh well D:

Quiette Shy said this.

And please don't give me this S#&$ about "Oh my [weapon] is not exclusive anymore, screw you DE". If you were lucky and the other guy wasn't, it doesn't mean you earned it somehow, and you, and only you are now entitled to own it
Edited by sappinmahsentry