Ask A Cephalon, March 17

DE_Adam

I have a question Cordylon, do you have any plans to interface with the codex terminal on our Liset's? i will admit, i would like someone else besides Ordis to discuss matters with while i am resting on my ship.

A question to Cordylon: The Lotus asks us to 'keep the balance', but is that even possible? Wouldn't it be easier to remove the problem entirely? (The Grineer aren't likely to change their militaristic ways) and if not, then could we perhaps try and negotiate with The Queens? The Corpus aren't really too big a problem, save for some unsavoury individuals *cough cough* Salad.

Am I right to assume that 'blueprints' are themselves a complex package of essential pre-assembled devices that can't be replicated with the common forges we have in our lisets, and not just plans to building something?

Also, do tenno actually have vocal cords, or are we limited to text communications for production efficiency?

Edited by GTG3000

"Cephalon, I have a query. How are our Tenno spies locating all these Prime parts?  Is there a bank of Cephalons dedicated to sifting through the massive amounts of data to help to locate them? Is there a specific energy signature radiated off of those pieces of Orokin technology that help us to locate them? Also, Simaris, what do you think of him? What is his play?"

Some Cephalons speak with feminine voices, some with masculine... So, are Cephalons genderless and voice selection is just their initial programming? Or they choose genders as they see fit?

In a way they remind me of the Aurora Unit Organic Computers from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. They are highly intelligent and they also can have male, female, and gender neutral characteristics.

Alright, so. When did the syndicates started to show up? I suppose all six of them didn't just appeared out of nowhere, so can we have some backstory for them? Like, when did each one came to life, with the help of who/what, etc.

Does Ordis "live" in every Tenno's liset or is he housed in one central location with the lotus? If each Liset has its own clone of Ordis, what happened to the original? Also, do the clones of Ordis talk to each other casually while they wait for their operators (waiting for them to start a mission or waiting for them to get to extraction)?

With Tyl Regor currently threatening the Origin system's power balance with his attempts to repair the Grineer DNA sequence, could you ascertain how this research was completed without sabotage by operatives? Was this a clandestine operation like the Corpus Nullifier technology?

Since the current technologies are pretty much child toys in comparison with the technology needed to create true artificial intelligence, I suppose the orokin made you originally (or perhaps even the sentient...), but why were you created? was it necessary to create an actual artificial intelligence,and than still why, since if you want 'it' to do a specific task an actual artificial intelligence is probably unnecessary, even counterproductive.(regular computer that follow the logic of the current day ones are capable for any 'given' specific task (especially if they have advanced extreme amounts as they will the time given that have). If one was only created that science for the sake of science is quite possible, though multiple cephalons, hints at an actual purpose...

(thus why have you been created, where actual artificial inteligence was needed)

Another round of questions means more answers from Cephalon Cordylon.  Didn't get your question answered yet?  That's alright.  Leave a query below and Cordylon will be sure to respond as soon as his busy schedule permits.

-DE_Adam

How does it feel to be a glorified flag?

If Suda is the leader of the Cephalon Suda syndicate does that mean she's independent? But being an AI, that means someone created her, probably for a purpose. What was that purpose? Who is/was her creator? And how did she manage to accquire independence?

Also, what IS that green stuff we use to revive allies?