Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Do You Think The Next Two Female Primes'll Be?

Solandis

So I'm sure we all know who the upcoming prime is and we've all got our theories as to who the one after him'll be.

But that's not important. I'm asking who do you think'll be after him? After we get the two bros who'll be the two...sisters? I dunno.

Personally I'm banking on Banshee Prime and Trinity Prime...in that order. With Trinity Prime being white (because nurses) and Banshee Prime being the darkish color (because banshees).

Well hopefully two of either Banshee, Trinity or Saryn. Since they are the oldest female frames without primes. But since Nova Prime it honestly could be any female Prime after Volt Prime and the other male Prime that comes after him.

I would hope for something Valkyr. But lore :(

Chin up, chum.  A Prime Valkyr is totally possible, she would just look different than the standard Valkyr and have different names for her abilities.  She would basically be what Valkyr used to be before the torture.

She might even look more like what she's named after: a Valkyrie.

Edited by Katakuna

Valkyr and Saryn.

After Nova Prime, they're goin' for money, not release order.

Nova was still considered a Generation 1 Warframe, I don't understand why people have so much trouble understanding this. DE even confirmed that the older frames would be done first but NOT in order of release.