Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Speculation] Chains Of Destruction ---> Nekros Prime?

ThePresident777

It is likely Volt. We wont know until it is released though. But I do wonder why the tag line is different from Tenno Live. It used to be something about strategy and now it is something else (too lazy to actually look up the actual lines). Just curious if DE is trolling the data miners. I mean it wouldn't be hard to place files in the game as purposefully mislabeled files. We will have to see in about a week or so. 

EDIT:

Old tag line: "A brilliant tactician shines."

New tag line: "Behold the chains of destruction."

Edited by erikandrew

You still have not yet picked it up after datamines have files for Volt Prime, the trailer hints directly to Volt in multiple ways, not only by sound ques but also referring it to tactician like Volt is referred to in his profile video at PlayWarframe youtube channel. Not only that but developers dropping pun bombs all the time basically confirming the datamines and DE Sheldon and DE Megan outright admitting it is Volt Prime. If that is not enough evidence to convince you that it will be Volt Prime beyond reasonable doubt then I don't know what sort of empirical evidence would convince you.

On a less serious note, it is obiously Excalibur Prime with piercings on. Duh.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

The Warframe is not released yet.  Therefore there is no reason for that data to be in the release files.  Therefore, data mining for future content is not reliable.  It could easily be bait and switched.  Also, all the Warframes will go prime so they may as well all have entries.

However, Megan hasn't lied to us before or cheated in PvP, has she?   Hmm, that's something to consider then.

This again? i'm guessing this is a joke. but at any rate i'll just copy paste what i wrote in the other thread:

I'm guessing that you got up this morning, logged into the warframe website and decided to make this thread. Completely ignoring the many other threads that have been flooding the forums lately and the fact that this has been datamined for the last 2 months basing on theories and finally with a positive response. You had plenty of sources, not just tenno live. But instead of using the basic power of deduction to conclude your theory is bullcrap, you decided to log onto warframe and post your stupid assertion. 

The Warframe is not released yet.  Therefore there is no reason for that data to be in the release files.  Therefore, data mining for future content is not reliable.  It could easily be bait and switched.  Also, all the Warframes will go prime so they may as well all have entries.

However, Megan hasn't lied to us before or cheated in PvP, has she?   Hmm, that's something to consider then.

But it isn't. And you need to stop. No, not all Warframes have entries. YES, the upcoming Prime is always put into the files ahead of time to make sure it's on PC and consoles. Again, you are wrong. So just stop.

I just hope is not an other case of miss-identity and ends up being Trinity... I would be SOOOO mad!! I been waiting on volt prime since the 1st mentioning of Excal prime... made 500+ plat in market trading hustle (no upload all sell mods/parts)  since the release of Trade chat.. all for this day... I was starting to think DEs had forgotten abt Volt... again...

I mean, they seem to have forgotten abt him when immortal skins 1st came out, and again when liset decorations were released... Q.Q I been sad...

This again? i'm guessing this is a joke. but at any rate i'll just copy paste what i wrote in the other thread:

I'm guessing that you got up this morning, logged into the warframe website and decided to make this thread. Completely ignoring the many other threads that have been flooding the forums lately and the fact that this has been datamined for the last 2 months basing on theories and finally with a positive response. You had plenty of sources, not just tenno live. But instead of using the basic power of deduction to conclude your theory is bullcrap, you decided to log onto warframe and post your stupid assertion.

Whaaaoow that burrrn Edited by Kz.Prime