Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Ogris Was Reskinned, What About Other Weapons And Warframes?

Matt_328

Loki, Ember, Excalibur, Rhino. I keep getting taunted by the high quality skins for them used by the forum and warframe main page and I'd love to see them in-game.

Ignis needs an update too as it's just a grakata with a fuel tank on it.

I know they showed quite a bit of progress with the cloth-related physics but Mesa's bandanna now really needs to go lol.

It just looks like a floppy, ripped piece of a rubber tire; and for some reason jiggles alot that it shouldn't in the first place LOL xD

But seriously, Need some nice cloth on our girl Mesa!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Bacon sword needs to be reskinned. I mean, Mire.

Badly too, with a stat boost. 

Oh goodness! How I missed using that sword :( Cool concept but terrible stats/usage/looks, needs some loving.~

Same thing with Dark Dagger/Jagged Sword/Fraggor/Karyst/Heat Dagger... the list goes on >-<

Please leave mag alone shes best looking frame with her non prime helm and immortal skin :) 

I just wish they make all primes gold parts colorable atleast as buyable skin, the gold stuff really puts me off :(

Thats a thing btw, if havent noticed most prime from new to old are slowly getting the same treatment as Nova P has.

Ex: Scindo Prime metal parts are now color changeable. :D

Thats a thing btw, if havent noticed most prime from new to old are slowly getting the same treatment as Nova P has.

Ex: Scindo Prime metal parts are now color changeable. :D

Iwe noticed it on some my weapons, dont have much prime frames yet. 

One thing that bugs me tho,is that  the immortal skins colors gold parts on my mag but dsnt do it ,say on my rhino, wich is bit inconsistent imo.(if it would DE would get more plat from me :) )

I know some people like gold stuff thats why i kinda like the skin solution more because this new colorable gold dsnt seem to appeal to many players.

Sry for my engrish :)

Iwe noticed it on some my weapons, dont have much prime frames yet. 

One thing that bugs me tho,is that  the immortal skins colors gold parts on my mag but dsnt do it ,say on my rhino, wich is bit inconsistent imo.(if it would DE would get more plat from me :) )

I know some people like gold stuff thats why i kinda like the skin solution more because this new colorable gold dsnt seem to appeal to many players.

Sry for my engrish :)

Ah, is okay. Yea now I see where your coming from. Some frame's gold bits for other maybe distasteful, best bet is to wait for DE recreate the unique immortal skins for them... lets just put it that way *cough*

Id like to see new skins on Trinity, Banshee, Limbo, Mesa and Saryn. edit: new suits, not just skins.

Also, new skins for Hek and Helios.

What would be awesome is new suits for all frames. Not just immortal skin types, but entirely new suits to choose from. Kind of like the proto armor.

Edited by (PS4)GameflowPRO

The Hek reload animation doesn't even make sense. It looks like you're swapping out a CO2 canister on the barrel.

It's not as bad as the reload animation on the Tiberon though.

Also the Paris Prime looks terrible, and I hate its 'spitball' charge sound.