Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Mesa

weezedog

Yeah I'm talking to you. How about you show some courtesy to your fellow groupies and wait till most the mobs get closer to the pod before using peacemaker, instead of immediately killing them in their spawn points and forcing everyone to run across the ENTIRE damn map every wave to pickup loot..

/end rant

I've seen a large number of Mesa's the last couple days and have to vent. I have my own Mesa at 30, might even forma it a couple times, and at least I try to wait before killing everything. The stragglers still get killed far out, but man it's way better than the ones who go into peacemaker soon as it starts.

she blindfolds herself and still murders scores of enemies just for the lulz. if that's not a feat then idk

...While using futuristic technology to kill her enemies with.

John was a mere mortal using what would be deemed as a very outdated relic in Warframe's age.

Whats your angle here?

That Mesa's not super impressive compared to other characters that share her theme in the gaming universe.

No Mesaing around.

I'd rather have pile of dead enemies than rubble of cryopod.

While this is true, using Peacemaker all day is a bit boring IMO. However, when using it it's just unavoidable to clear the area (unless Mesa's cleared first lol).

Edited by RedEyedRaven