Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....... U16. 8 Man Raid Eh? Whats Your Raid Team Line Up?

Rayzenfloss

Disarming Loki, Trinity tank, Chaos Nyx, Jestream Zephyr, Limbo, Repelling Vauban, Nova, and Ember. Yes, Ember. Her 2-4 combo is godly when built for strength.

Hell, her 2-1 combo is pretty godly when built for strength :O

Need to reload as ember? Go for it, and spam some fireballs while you are at it B)

Nova, Loki, Trinity, Mirage (total eclipse), hydroid, Mesa, Limbo, Volt.

I want a mix of abilities and feel if this is like other games with raids (read: MMOs) there will be adds.  Hydroid's puddle will deal with adds wonderfully I imagine, if not, replace him with something else.

Also, Nova can slow and loki can disarm.  Finally, Mirage and Mesa would do a majority of the damage, and everyone else provides utility.  I imagine that limbo could banish the DPS and the boss and then use their 3rd ability to increase damage further.

Then again, a lot of this relies on good weapons as well, since latos and mk-1 bratons probably cant pull it off as well as soma primes and dreads.

How can you even guess what the lineup is? I mean, until you actually see what the mission is like, you won't have any idea what to bring or what's useful.

You can make some guesses, but until we actually see what it's got to offer, there's no real point.

Pfff.

Loki is always relevant.

Loki, Volt, Limbo, Rhino, Trinity, Ember, Banshee, Mirage with Total Eclipse (huddle up, men!)

Loki- Disarm
Volt- Electric shield
Limbo- Banishes everyone
Rhino- Stomp and Roar
Trin- EV and Blessing
Ember- Accelerant (i would have everyone use fire damage on their weapons)
Banshee- Sonar and Silence (stun and then weakpoints)

Mirage- Total Eclipse (EVEN MORE DAMAGE)

This would work out because if you fire through a volt shield you can still hit people outside of the rift. and a banished guy still gets energy from ev. everything works out especially if limbo has Haven and Loki has Irradiating Disarm.

Edited by Oakenman