Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....... U16. 8 Man Raid Eh? Whats Your Raid Team Line Up?

Rayzenfloss

Imagine: You walk in, after all of your team prep.

First thing that happens: You're hit with a grineer weapon that heavily damages your warframe.

All powers and auras are locked.

After beating the first section, you manage to unlock your first power, ONLY, and this is all you get for the rest of the mission.

Still confident on taking your pre-selected team?

First thing that happens: You're hit with a grineer weapon that heavily damages your warframe.

After beating the first section, you manage to unlock your first power, ONLY, and this is all you get for the rest of the mission.

Then everyone just brings the buffest frame, Synoid Gammacors and Boltor Primes and the forums catch on fire.

I'm thinking:

Duration blessing trinity.

Max slow Nova.

Mesa.

Limbo to compliment the mesa and other frames.

Two disarm Lokis for the second phase with the platforms.

Sonar Banshee.

A Mirage for general wrecking of faces.

In the event a tankier frame would be needed, I'd probably swap a loki for a Jet Steam Zephyr.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

If anyone would like to invite me to a clan to be part of a line up that would be great.

Came back to the game last week, still have not made my way through all the planets yet or joined a clan/dojo.

I have Loki R30 and now Loki Prime R30 built for spamming Iradial dissarm (iradiating mod)

I can also stay invisible as Energy syphon is part of the build so my energy is not an issue, but im not a fan of speed runnign invis solo, i would rather stick with the team and spam iradiating disarm while im invis (if i get stealth kills along the way then great) 

I have an Orthos Prime (2 forma and one Potatoe) using bleeding willow with the stance (just for the combo)

So yeha little off topic and appologies, but if you want a loki prime in your team or clan let me know

cheers

I'm going to be my Frost Prime as usual.

As for other Frames I would like on my team:

1. Banshee. CC and Damage.

2. Trinity. Energy and Healing.

3. Oberon. CC, Damage and Healing to make Trinity's job a little less stressful.

4. Loki. CC, Damage and Stealth Rescues.

5. Nova. CC, Mobility and Damage. 

6. Rhino. CC, Buffs and Damage.

7. Mirage. CC, Buffs and Damage.

Enemy levels start at 80 apparently.

4x Corrosive Projection

1x Trinity

1x Nova (max slow)

1x Limbo

1x Loki (radial disarm)

Other 4 slots could be another similarly built team, or another trinity with valkyrs and nyx.

You should stick a banshee with the recasting sonar, it just helps get a little more damage and once you kill one enemy it makes everything else literally covered in weakness: that combined with nova(max slow) and loki( radial disarm) pretty much makes enemys just punching bags

Its Simple, you just lost the one thing a player normaly want to...... " The Thrill " the feeling that you dont know whats ahead of you, the excitement or knowing whats instore in the end, its like playing call of duty or other console game for the first time.

admit it, entering a mission you already know is boring. thats why we like to prepare a team to play it firsthand, we want the thrill and experience

!¡¡!- (~_^) -!¡¡!