Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....... U16. 8 Man Raid Eh? Whats Your Raid Team Line Up?

Rayzenfloss

Me?

My dream 8 Tenno team? 7 other players who want to beat it and have a clue how to play the game. Frames do not matter.

I won't play it for a week or two. By then, people will have beaten it 20+ times, have 10+ Youtube videos up and the hardcores will be bored, the casuals will be running in fear and people like me will actually get a chance to try it without being screwed for not having all of the FTW builds maxxed out IN THE EXACT WAY THAT PEOPLE SAY MUST BE PLAYED. Just like every other raid I have been on.

Considering enemies start at like level 80:

Banshee: CC, Resonance.

Loki: Irradiating Disarm
Trinity: Clutch heals, EV, wombo combo if they need to.

Nova: Slowva, AMD.

Limbo: Banish. Provide energy regen to Banshee.

Oberon: Smite infusion Buff, radiation procs, Heal

Rhino: CC, Buff.

Mirage: Buff.

4x Corrosive projection

4x Rifle amp.

Soma primes everywhere modded for viral damage.

Synoid Gammacor/Rakta Ballistica for damage/viral procs respectively.

Loki, Loki and Loki, Loki, um, Loki, Loki and two Trinities.

No way you are going to break the invis combo right there. You need two augmented ashes to make the trinities invisible.

Edited by nms64

With 8 frames, probably any combo could work, as long as everyone is decent at the game.

You mean I may be able to run a melee built excal?? Yaaaaay!

Actually I do that all the time anyways. The thing I find disturbing is that I love playing banshee, but if I goto recruiting and say banshee LF X, I get ignored... If I say Nyx looking for X, I get like a million tells. The irony of my experience e is that everyone on the forums loves banshee, but not in game it appears.

CaptainPlanet frame

Step1; Take 5 chromas and give them different energy colours

Step 2; Duct tape said chromas

Step 3; "BY OUR POWERS COMBINED!!!" 

Chroma is the "dragon" frame. 5 Chroma using black, white, blue, green and red energy colors, make a Tiamat (Neverwinter hidden advertising?).

Its Easy to Guess that Most of the Active Clans are already Preparing a Raid team. its Scary to just enter the pub :) you know.... that random people hehehehehe.....

For our Clan we Prepare a Exca,vanshee,trin,frost,nova,loki,mesa,rhino all well geard & build for our first try tomorrow. bringing 50+ team restore hp,energy,ammo + so many chippers & Specters almost all of us will bring those gears.

I almost feel like were going to massive clan war Lol, even this game dont provide large scale pvp.

any other clan here already talked about your line ups?

it does not matter what frame they bring, just bring synoid gammacor and boltor prime and its game over.

Edited by Avenias

I'm certain there will be one group that will attempt to do the single shot highest damage with the Opticor. You know it has to be done. Eight Tenno? Hell yeah.

Nova (Molecular Prime), Mirage (Eclipse), Rhino (Roar), Banshee (Sonar), Limbo (Cataclysm, Rift Surge), Valkyr (Warcry), and two other frames. Four Corrosive Projections, possibly four Rifle Amps (for Opticor). I'm rather certain that the damage number would be broken.

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01