Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

But look at Mesa, and imagine if her alt helmet had been the default. That thing is UGLY. I can't even tell what it is supposed to be. Do you think Mesa would have sold so well* with that helmet in all of her promotional material?

*I don't know if Mesa actually sold well, i'm just assuming because she's a fantastic frame and the means to obtain here were as pleasant as piercing your hand with a nail. So a lot of people probably bought her.

Woooooooooot Mesas alt helmet is much more better looking than blindfolded "silenthill nurse" face helm aldafugs

Never mind me, just an old man rambling about the good old days and looking for things to be annoyed by... like the fact they tore away the frame's tail probably to be sold to us separately like they did with nekros and valkyr :D  

Edit: so old that I even forgot how to quote :P

Damnit, I just noticed that. .-.

I'm getting a "FeedBack shouldn't exist" vibe from this.

I can get being unhappy that they didn't show his Anteater helm (Which I'm sure will be his alt or something along those lines).

But straight out bashing the feedback system? How else will DE know their community doesn't agree with their choices before they start losing money?

"Suck it up like a man, get over it and move on". This statement implies that you can't change your situation. Telling DE what we think can change the situation.

People need to stop assuming that they just threw away the anteater helm. DE hasn't said they deleted it, or whatever all of you folks are concerned about. All that has been said is that this new helmet isn't the alt helmet. That is all we know.

not like they ever actually listen, this is just the one time they did 

Despite the new helmet, I still dont see "dragon" anywhere on the frame. I think it would have been better if they called it something other than dragon frame. People wouldnt have complained as much... or at all.

To me, its the Chroma frame. With a new helmet.

I must say I admire the action they took in to pleasing the community.

As much a dragon as rhino is a rhino. Do you expect them to be literal incarnations? They're inspired by these themes, Chroma isn't actually a dragon, he's a warframe. I feel like I shouldn't have to say that. He breathes fire, that's enough to make him dragon frame.

I will say this

A lot of people including myself liked the original design, that, however, does not make DE "lame" or "weak" for changing it. There is no doubt the majority of the feedback was negative.

I also will say, that whilst I liked the original look, this new look his helmet gives him makes him feel much better than it was originally

Edited by SgtFlex