Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

Meh, still looks more like a fish. Anyway, unless it have some awesome cc or support or dmg power that will blow my mind, then limbo, oberon, lobster-skirt and others abominations will have one more in their company on dusty shelf.

Kakashi Hatake can still breathe fire even with his mask on, cuz screw the laws of physics!

Shhhhhh he uses the sharigan to make you believe his mask is still on. You know how great of lengths he goes to hide his face. o.o either that or chakra goes through his mask before it turns into fire. After all IIRC it forms outside the mouth where chroma's comes from the mouth

Edited by dragonkingdx

I'm not calling anybody crybabies..I'm drawing attention to the guy who did (I quoted him)...

the "sigh" is to indicate how tiresome it is that people resort to name calling.

I'm well aware of that but mocking him passively about what he said isn't much of an improvement honestly.

Lets face it he's probably frustrated that the helm he thought was default isn't any more.Granted he could've voiced his opinions a little more. . . .maturely but nonetheless.

I'm well aware of that but mocking him passively about what he said isn't much of an improvement honestly.

Lets face it he's probably frustrated that the helm he thought was default isn't any more.Granted he could've voiced his opinions a little more. . . .maturely but nonetheless.

I don't know man...but fair enough.

Yes, this is partly about Chroma's new generic looking raaargh monster helmet, but also about broader issues.

Look, I play Warframe because I like DE's vision of Warframe. I don't think Seahorse Man was the strongest design, but I would much rather see DE retain complete artistic autonomy and suffer the occasional misstep than have design governed by community outrage. Outrage based on a screenshot and like five seconds of non-gameplay video, no less.

So please, stick to your guns. GIBE ME SEAHORSE MAN! I'LL TAKE WHATEVER BIZARRE CREATURES YOU CAN THROW AT ME!

edit: wow, this got merged with amazing quickness. Touche, moderators, touche.

Edited by ArbitUHM

Yes, this is partly about Chroma's new generic looking raaargh monster helmet, but also about broader issues.

Look, I play Warframe because I like DE's vision of Warframe. I don't think Seahorse Man was the strongest design, but I would much rather see DE retain complete artistic autonomy and suffer the occasional misstep than have design governed by community outrage. Outrage based on a screenshot and like five seconds of non-gameplay video, no less.

So please, stick to your guns. GIBE ME SEAHORSE MAN! I'LL TAKE WHATEVER BIZARRE CREATURES YOU CAN THROW AT ME!

Generic my @$$.

The skull we find in the pedestal at the end of the stolen dreams mission? It's been a while since i saw it, but from what i remenber the skull had a similar format to that of the helmet that Chroma has. Anyone else think there might be a connection? or am i just blind.

Edited by Ingway