Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward For People Who Bought/farmed Hydroid And/or Zephyr?

I would like to see people who got Zephyr and Hydroid the hard way (including me) getting a reward, like a special skin, helmet or one mod slot more. It is not like I want to be the only one running those frames, but come on! to build Zephyr it required 600 oxium of which you got barely 20 per higher tier corpus mission if you farmed for it pre-patchES, now you get 40 just randomly playing any corpus misson. And the beacon farm for Hydroid was even worse! farming those barely dropped thingies just to have one more chance to get one of three parts you needed... every time I got a part twice or more a part of me died. ;-; Aaand now always available bossfight on earth? -_-

Those were the reasons many people bought those frames, because they tought they're never gonna get them by farming and both aren't even close to be the best frames, they are hard to mod and offer not much relaiability, still many people 'suffered' or payed (quiet much) for them... for no reason.

I am playing on Xbox One so this treat comes quiet late for PC-gamers, but it also applies for them.

Both are still my favourite frames, but noone asks for zephyr and hydroid to join a T4 lobby... and now it's easy access it feels like you left over people who thought those are never gonna be. |:-(

note: PC-games have to switch time form sometimes

2nd note:    the most important part was actually the end of my post, when it was about people who wasted theyr money on those frames (important stuff is always written at the end of a text to make it easier for the reader to remember, but I forgot on the internet only the first three lines matter)

Edited by (XB1)GrabDatFatCat

We've always had this in the past, DE makes it easier to get something (reduce the grind) and we get people complaining about it.

Great you got the frame the hard way, no need to get exclusive stuff just because its easier to get now.

Should I get special skins as compensation for having to farm for and build loads of mutagen mass, detonite injectors, fielderon's that were needed for clan tech and now they can drop prebuilt from invasion missions.

Nah. I don't need any "I'm a special snowflake!" medals. I literally got Hydroid's parts within two days minding the beacons, Zypher took a week with research included.

There's only two type of people in Warframe: Those who feel entitled and want more and those that farm and want improvements. I'm the second. There's still problems with Zypher's abilities and Hydroid is only recently "acceptable" to see around more often and that's only because of Pilfering Swarm.