Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward For People Who Bought/farmed Hydroid And/or Zephyr?

No.  Because it doesn't matter how you get it either way.  Both are legit ways to get said frames.  And neither way you get it effects how the frame will perform or anything like that.

And if DE did give something out for that it would open the flood gates for comments like "I EARNED my frame"  

or "I got mine the right way."  We already have enough people who talk down to others who buy platinum to get items.  We don't need to give more fuel to the fire.

You are not special for farming the items.  If you need some kind of physical representation or acknowledgment of some kind to validate your activities or choices then you should seek help.

You had for X longer than others. Thats your reward.

Hydroid to me was not worth the effort to make keys such (my old Clan leader made a key and invited me along and then i fell through a hole in the world and we had to abort the mission) but also not worth the Plat to buy, now he maybe worthwhile getting. Zephyr, no idea the frame has never appealed to me to pursue.

Ive bought Mesa recently and ive been happy with how she plays very much, i didn't want to have to slog through the Key based invasion and such to get the bis like several of my clan did. 50% Plat Discounts FtW

Then people should have special skins for Frost Prime when it was on its RNG-evil phase before having an "easier" drop rate than newer ones.

And in the future, people who farmed Mesa with dedication and frustration should have special pistols too, those who spent platinums for MutAlad Coordinates and still not get Systems part for months.

Hey... OP. The reward is the warframe itself, and was on your hands earlier than many. You are just as frustrated as any other player who had unfavored RNG on certain items.