Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Frost Primes Built

SantaFrost

There is literally NO point having 7 duplicates of the SAME frame... none.

i have currently 7 built frost primes.

i wanna see if there is literally someone with more frost primes then me.

Point number 1, "i wanna see if there is literally someone with more frost primes then me."
Just sayin'. ;)

There is literally NO point having 7 duplicates of the SAME frame... none.

There is a point, it is the same point to playing computer games.  For the enjoyment of it.

Take out the factor of having enjoyment from it and all games fall into the pointless box.

i have about 6 of them, one for each of my primes, (7th frost prime setup im still working on).

frost prime one typically general survival build :rush maxed, primed flow rank 8, redirection rank 7,  fkeeting expertese maxed, primed continuity rank 8, quick thinking maxed, vitality rank 7, and handspring maxed. also with a maxed energy siphon with aura polarity changed to --- and added -- polarity. 

my hijack frost, aka frost prime 2. i use prime flow rank 8. maxed fleeting expertese, maxed streamline, maxed natural talent, overextend maxed, redirection rank 1, stretch maxed, and intensify, ( iplan to forma this frame a bit more to replace redirection with vigor) also has a maxed energy siphon

my frost prime 3 duration frost, i use maxed stretch, primed continuity rank 8, primed flow rank 8, quick thinking maxed, vitality rank 7, narrow minded rank 6, chilling globe augment maxed (i also change this with freeze force to buff allys), and streamline maxed. with energy siphon on. formaed to change aura polarity to a --

my frost prime 4 termed nicknamed femfrost (cause why not). is my power strength frost: energy siphon maxed, primed flow rank 8, transient fortitude rank 8, blind rage rank 6, rage maxed, quick thinking maxed, vigor maxed, fleeting expertise maxed, and ice wave impedence maxed, i formed her to have a -- aura and added 2 V polaritys

my frost prime 5 general frost (one i mostly use now with berzerker equiped melee):  rejuvenation maxed, fortitude maxed, reflex guard rank 5, vigor maxed, redirection rank 7, rapid resilience max rank, steel fiber rank 8, vitality rank 7, and reflection max rank ( fun fact with this build, when reflection procs a crit it triggers berzerker for melee)

my frost prime 6 range frost (i also use this for melee); corrosive projection maxed, stretch maxed, ice wave impedence maxed, shield flux rank 2, chilling globe max rank, overextend maxed, vitality rank 7, rush maxed, steel fiber rank 8

feel free to try these builds and tweak them to suit your needs. these are just my builds and may be tweaked in the future

hope this helps. 

Edited by Doomrock20

Doom IS Frost_Prime!

For those that don't understand WHY one would need more than ONE of your favourite frames?  Well I guess you will NEVER understand.

But until we get selectable Aura slots, multiple/multiple loadout/appearance tabs this is how we uber elites like to do it.

Also it's FUN!

Cool builds btw Doom we should get some screenshots and post them to our steam group!