The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Law Of Retribution: Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Megan

In France, most of the people use an ADSL connection to play. (Up to 24Mb/s download & Up to 1Mb/s upload)

When a french (with ADSL) player is hosting a 8 players party, it becomes impossible to play because of bugs due to the lag. (Not only me)

I already played tons of multiplayer games as a host, never saw that...

Could you fix this poor netcode please ?

In part two of stage two, where it is the hijacking part. We have gotten to the G3 + Vay Hek room, and once we are at extraction, the core stopped losing HP, and we were expecting a mission success screen, but it never showed up.

We end up just stuck in the end of phase two, and not being able to continue. The host had to abort the mission unfortunately. This has happened multiple times and should really be looked at before I will attempt any more raid runs.

Sometimes, after a period of time (5-10 minutes) of setting up in the raid lobby, some people receive the "host has declined" message and get kicked from the lobby, even though the host hasn't cancelled the squad and everyone else remains in the lobby.

Also, at least 1-2 squad members seem to be consistently lost in between stages (usually in the time of the loading screen where you see the liset flying onto the next stage) and cannot rejoin at all.

Sevati Sekhara is misplaced.

http://img.prntscr.c...com/y1bPdgL.png

http://img.prntscr.c...com/wbWOHhS.png

At first I thought that you viewed it as broken and everyone else saw it fine but that was not the case. Then I thought maybe it wasn't viewed correctly on the Liset, Relays and Dojos but when I went into a mission it was still in that position.

Equiped on Banshee's Armor

http://img.prntscr.c...com/UZiys6w.jpg

http://img.prntscr.c...com/cbffKST.png

Cause of problem are the EOS Shoulder Guards and other shoulder plates. When the plates are taken off the badge is still a bit off backwords.

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/efWrBpK.png

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/SZ2M2Nu.png

Edited by Senpai-Pie

Hi just have a bug : 7 players was on the end screen but the host doesn't. He stay alone and was kill by ennemies, we can't quit, we use /unstuck with no effect.

The only way was ALT+F4 to quit the game, we all have the guardian arcane except the host.

- Consolle hack bugged, it start hacking FAR away from consolle, primary weapon become useless (can't equip it) and drop can't be picked up

- Used /unstuck, quit the game, typed in the necessary bug report but "Server Connection Failed"

p1MKbF4.jpg

Bunny Frost Prime start hacking FAR away from consolle, only secondary weapon automatically switched 1

UvzaJaC.jpg

Bunny Frost Prime start hacking FAR away from consolle, only secondary weapon automatically switched 2

HjuExPw.jpg

Bunny Frost Prime chased by enemy's drop, only secondary weapon automatically switched

Completed raid first day it was released, but didn't received Sevati Sekhara emblem (neither me nor my squadmated). Didn't get it from following completions either. No answer from support (request #326477). Maybe here I can receive some help?

Edited by demminik

Currently getting crashes every time I go to start a mission whether Solo or Public, my network is routed completely fine and I just reinstalled Warframe for the second time in a week, as it only does it on certain planets (currently I can't do the New Loka Defense for 8000 points). Please look into this as the bug reporter doesn't work and hasn't worked in awhile.

Note: This doesn't happen only on this defense, it happens on many different places i.e.: somewhere on Venus, Pluto, certain Void Tower missions, etc.

P.S. This also happens on Law of Retribution which is why I put this here.

Edited by UltraGuyver

Completed raid first day it was released, but didn't received Sevati Sekhara emblem (neither me nor my squadmated). Didn't get it from following completions either. No answer from support (request #326477). Maybe here I can receive some help?

Problem solved through support ticket.

I host raids regularly - I mostly bring along regulars but I occasionally recruit from chat.

I've noticed however that occasionally - between the end of the second stage and the beginning of the third stage - someone will get dropped/disconnected and I am unable to re-invite them.  It gives me a "The objective has been completed" message.

I fully understand the reasons for not allowing people to join two thirds of the way through a raid, but not allowing someone who went through the whole raid to reconnect?  It's frustrating to say the least when I have to tell someone, "sorry, I wish I could get you back in, but it won't let me"

Is this something we can address/fix?  It would be much appreciated.

Thank you

n law of retribution 3rd part after two bombs exploded successfully no following bomb was marked on the map therefor we got stuck and left the game T_T.

Also some doors wont open even if you step on both pads on the third part (where hek jumps to each chimneys).

Edited by boneyflesh

In the Hijack portion of the Raid, the host is able to see wires leading from the electrified rail to the pads we need to step on. No one else in the game is able to see them though, which makes that portion a bit harder.

For those disconnected during a mission, often alt tab and terminating the warframe process will allow you to return to the team.

I too have had many glitches, freezes, disconnects etc plus not getting the reward at end and after putting a ticket in more than 3 weeks ago and updating after each major event the reply was that they could not find a record of the missions, so tough, kiss your time and wasted resources goodbye.

I would suggest that checking if the host has sufficent bandwidth to handle comms with 7 other players would help a lot but also that a player who is dropped from a mission, that can take over a hour with inexperienced players, is always given the option to return. The host and the client presumably would have a record of players in the party just allowing the host to reinvite should be enough.

I personally enjoy the raid mission, the cooperative nature makes it a real pleasure to share a reward with your team and yet so few are attempting this presumably after being put off. This is a real shame as raid is in my opinion much more of what WF is about than conclave, more thought less rushing makes for more pleasure.

Edited by LeMoog

i only did a brief Ctrl-F "mods" on all pages and found nothing, so ill note this (if it has been not noted yet)

If somehow we revive/has terrible connection with the host (i really dont know, all i know is this bugged exist and affected me)

We can lose ALL OUR MODS THAT WE HAVE EQUIPPED FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE RAID/Trial

Seems pretty severe for all other trials/raid if we have NO MODS on our gear for the entire thing

Notes: 

-Host started game as i was modding so i barely had any mods on joining the game

-Some where in part 2, part 2 i died trying to revive teammate who were dying (i basically jump into hell when the core was at the departing end zone)

-when i revived i think i then lost all my mods

-Part 3: Vayhek, i literally have NO MODS ON, We ended up spliting the group because host disbanded the group thus losing

(i looked down to my energy and saw i had 225, when i had max prime flow equipped)

-When i returned to my ship, i check my mods and to find all my mods were off and unequipped

Edited by LoveNot

I didn't got my arcane, I had no cooldown and my entire squad got an Arcane Trickery. 

When we finished the trial it didn't showed me my arcane and when I got to the Liset Warframe Insta-Logged me out, checked my inventory and had no trickery nor another new Arcane... What's wrong?

I didn't got my arcane, I had no cooldown and my entire squad got an Arcane Trickery. 

When we finished the trial it didn't showed me my arcane and when I got to the Liset Warframe Insta-Logged me out, checked my inventory and had no trickery nor another new Arcane... What's wrong?

Checked now, Basically I got Disconnected right before the last reward screen (I have no cooldown still, meaning I din't completed the raid), My internet was fine tho... Why does this happen? ._. 

was playing RAID with 6 other players ( are2dude , AznNyandere , LuckyPunk8353 , Magvrah , pokeweed) finished stage 2-2 (hijack) and ended up looking at freeze screen in the platform, can't join stage 3, lost the raid at the end because i am using trin...... drops include brakk, the time we left is 06:10 EST 18th april 2015

One new bug.

I was playing a raid this night and we are normaly take down all the towers to fight Vay Hek... And here bug happened. Vay Hek was have the Eximus's aura and we using 4 "Corrosive Projection" and i shooting him with my full modded soma prime only give him 50damage per shoot... the fight take forever to end (i had to restore all my ammo 7 times...and the rest of the party did the same) but we did it... A Eximius boss it s really strange and hard to take down... -_-