Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ripkas, The New Weapon, Tellurium And Forma Wall

Ingway

I don't understand, why does DE just love to make every single new weapon a freaking grind wall in order to make one now? 2 weapons, + 2 rare resources, for a weapon with crappy stats that's pretty much a mastery fodder weapon. Not only that, but the weapon looks silly as hell too.

Because of lack of gameplay reasons. They have to keep players interested somehow, and by making new weapons require few weapons to be built, they are increasing the time we spend in game.

You should be used to this, Warframe is grind game anyway. Expect this with new Primes at some point.

Did you just call forma a rare resource? Hahahaha, good one.

It fits the bill for one. Also 24 hours to make one, not exactly rare to find bps of it, but to have a good handful of then without having played for a while is rather hard.

Awful concept.

That is all.

Tellurium should remain ARCHWING related, not for Vanilla domain.

And it is a pure waste to put a Forma to build a weapon, i can do a BETTER USAGE for formas...

Disappointing.

Awful concept.

That is all.

Tellurium should remain ARCHWING related, not for Vanilla domain.

And it is a pure waste to put a Forma to build a weapon, i can do a BETTER USAGE for formas...

Disappointing.

Such a waste to put an infinitely available, and easily obtained item into a forma for what seems like a very capable melee.

I dont know man i have plenty of tellurium after the last two archwing events so thats not a big deal, i have plenty of forma BP's and even had one crafted already, the only thing i had to build where the ankyros which was fairly cheap to build. building the ripkas isnt that bad 

I don't care about the forma, I have like 40.

I don't even really care about the Ankyros/Dual Cleavers, I can make those pretty easily.

But why the hell does a non-Archwing weapon cost an Archwing-exclusive resource? That shouldn't even be a possibility.

Even if I have a bunch, you just know eventually they'll add new Archwing equipment that we'll need it for.

Edited by Centias

Expect this with new Primes at some point....Expect this with new Primes at some point......Expect this with new Primes at some point.

best_shrek_face_by_mrlorgin-d7jaspk.jpg

To be honest I'm surprised they haven't done this sooner. When I first joined this game I did wonder 'Hmm, would've thought we'd need the standard frame to then build the Prime'.

The problem is the tellurium, forma is easy you can stockpile forma if you hunt fort it 1 day...

But Tellurium, hell no one want to play archwing to farm a resource to make a "NORMAL" weapon, i cant find a F*** 1 to make Itzal, play the entire ogma alert and no tellurium...

About the weapon looks really cool but, Venka was one of the bigest dissapoint I have, hope it will be better...