Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeated Quest Transmissions On Liset Entry

PublikDomain

Quest dialog/audio transmissions are replayed every time you enter Liset. If I have to listen to Simaris order me around and have Ordis demand I rush a @(*()$ chassis for the rest of the week, I'm gonna lose it. This isn't new, either. Quest transmissions should be every hour or so, at max. I can't do anything about the build time, Ordis. &!$$ off.

go to options sound ordis voice and turn #@*&$@ offf

Does that prevent his video screen from popping up and blocking the view to a part of your screen?

I really love it when he keeps poping up while i try to mod my Warframe or weapons and he just cheerfully blocks the view to the mods i potentialy want to use.

Also even if i don't hear him, seeing that window pop up still bothering the player wtih stupid comments, which get stale after the 100s time you see it in a week.

go to options sound ordis voice and turn #@*&$@ offf

But that turns all transmissions off, I personally like the regular Ordis transmissions, its the quest lines that are the main problem here.

They should only play once, maybe every time you login every day, but no more than that.

"whats this? antuiqe model 2 ai? all the ones i found were too corrupted for repair"

"simaris senphai thanks for the kinds words @_@"

simaris...... please.... for all that is digital, TAKE ORDIS OFF MY SHIP WHILE I FORCE TO LOTUS TO FLY IT INSTED!

and dont call me, i'll come by if i need anything kay?

Found a bug that can be used to help for now.  Go to the syndicate console, click one of the syndicates so that they would talk to you, then cancel out.  It doesn't play the syndicate message but does count the current quest transmission as that transmission, so it stops saying anything when you exit out.  Then it won't play the next one until you trigger another transmission.

Basically, it ends up linking the quest transmissions to the syndicate messages and those come only on command.  So you won't hear the messages until you ask for them, or until you leave the liset and come back.

I was all geared up to enjoy the new Simaris character, but I hate him so much right now. Every single time a do any mission he'll go on his 2-man routine with Ordis and it is extremely infuriating, especially if you are doing rather quick missions. The transmission should only play when you log-in, so that you can remember what it was you were doing in your most previous session, not every time you step on your liset. It's really weird, because I believe other quests have been given this treatment to only play once instead of incessantly, so why was this quest not shipped with that feature?

I think by now it's obvious that everybody just HATES the unending repetitions of the quest dialogues. Which leaves me wondering why DE hasn't done anything about them, especially since this is an old problem that was already there with older missions.

Either DE has no working game testing procedure, or they are too lazy, or they just don't give a S#&$, or they actually think that listening to endless repetitions of the same dialogue lines is SO MUCH FUN!

Do I sound frustrated? Well...

Does that prevent his video screen from popping up and blocking the view to a part of your screen?

I really love it when he keeps poping up while i try to mod my Warframe or weapons and he just cheerfully blocks the view to the mods i potentialy want to use.

Also even if i don't hear him, seeing that window pop up still bothering the player wtih stupid comments, which get stale after the 100s time you see it in a week.

"You are going to stare at me and you are going to like it, I am more important than your daily activities"

Hey everyone, we will be fixing this in a coming update.

So what happens if you happen to miss the transmission or part of the Transmission for whatever reason, like someone talks over it?

For example I've found it never plays after the quest mission (and the quest doesn't seem to update even) if you are teamed when doing the quest, until the next time you return to the liset?

Can we get an option to cancel it, or choose to have it repeat instead?