The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Waiting For The Saryn Prime :(

BOSCOMaMaMAC

• 4 weeks later...

saryn prime please...................

hey anyone also still waiting for the saryn prime

Asking for Saryn prime ain't gonna speed up the 'Prime Access Creator' process, you know? 

We may want Saryn but there is a line up of primes buddy, and Ash prime is next or any male frame for that matter and definitely not Saryn because prime female rotation isnt in yet. 

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

I'm just putting this out there, Next prime is like an 80% chance of being Ash Prime.

After that I'm guessing Saryn & Banshee

After them, Trinity and Vauben

And I'm semi paranoid that Vauben prime will either be an alert only prime warframe or require a full set of base Vauben parts.. No evidence for this bi, but I'm collectin up those parts juuuuusst in case.

I'm just putting this out there, Next prime is like an 80% chance of being Ash Prime.

I think right now every male frame has equal opportunity at being primed next, no one was expecting Nova to be primed so soon considering many other female frames were there before her, DE could and hopefully will pull a fast one on everyone and release a prime no one expected. Until Nova there was a slight pattern but now it's equal opportunity and I'm liking it.

I think right now every male frame has equal opportunity at being primed next, no one was expecting Nova to be primed so soon considering many other female frames were there before her, DE could and hopefully will pull a fast one on everyone and release a prime no one expected. Until Nova there was a slight pattern but now it's equal opportunity and I'm liking it.

what people don't seam to understand is that Nova was the last of the first generation Warframes. It was remarked in passing that the art director has a generation based system. Currently there are three generation/styles of Warframes.

Excal to Nova

Nekros to Limbo

Mesa to now

So far only Generation one Warframes have been primed, the pattern holds.

what people don't seam to understand is that Nova was the last of the first generation Warframes. It was remarked in passing that the art director has a generation based system. Currently there are three generation/styles of Warframes.

Excal to Nova

Nekros to Limbo

Mesa to now

So far only Generation one Warframes have been primed, the pattern holds.

Ah ok so the pattern remains, thank you for letting me know, I joined in U11 so I didn't know Nova was actually a G1 warframe, pardon my ignorance on that part, so would this been that either Ash or Nekros are tied for the next Prime? (praying for Nekros and shiny Shadows)

Edited by (PS4)rinneganadrian

Ah ok so the pattern remains, thank you for letting me know, I joined in U11 so I didn't know Nova was actually a G1 warframe, pardon my ignorance on that part, so would this been that either Ash or Nekros are tied for the next Prime? (praying for Nekros and shiny Shadows)

To be clear this was a passing comment they made so it's not 100% clear, however they've stuck to it so far.

And I'm sorry to say based on memory and art style, I'd say Nekros was the first of generation two. There's rumors that Vauben will be the last Warframe to be primed, however I'm unsure if that's confirmed or not. It feels like one of those things that at the time seamed like a good idea, but DE might reconsider.

Either that or they might make a new method of "upgrading" Warframes. Who knows, maybe we start using Sentient tech to upgrade our own or something. Only time can tell, but I believe DE will hold to their promise to Prime the first/older Warframes first. Anything beyond Nova will break that promise I believe, but again,  things change, time tells ect..