Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Straw Poll] Will You Be Buying Prime Access This Time

KidMemphis

I won't buy Volt Prime access because i don't like playing Volt or being in group with Volt(s) at all.

It's not a dislike or a hate, it's just playing Volt with his speed skill or being under this effect give me motion sickness.

Plus, i'm right now with Skyforge CBTs and i'm playing GW2, never played it before, it's great and fun!

I normally buy every single Prime Access pack the day of release, to say nothing of other Platinum purchases. I have ZERO incentive to buy this Prime Access pack, or any ongoing.

This game is rapidly losing its way, and until some things are looked at I dont see myself supporting DE any longer financially with this mess. I may wait till the last week of the Prime Pack if I decide to get it, but im just not feeling whats going on with this game right now

Time to turn into a F2P I guess

Edited by Kartumterek

Vote here ---> http://strawpoll.me/3955575

Feel free to tell us if you're buying it or not and why :)

Too late to vote, I guess.

I bought it because the pack doesn't offer more or less value than other packs did previously, even though people say there should be a weapon or something...

Archwings are like Warframes, having 4 abilities, shields, health, armor, speed and stamina-stats.... so it's as if you bought two Prime-Warframes overall, which is more value than two weapons that are restricted to their one or two fire-modes. In fact, I think that this pack has overall a little bit more value than previous packs. But as weapons are more popular than Archwing, people won't admit it.

Don't get me wrong, a Galatine Prime, Vectis Prime, Fragor Prime in addition would have been awsome! But the Archwing is worth at least as much as two weapons or a Warframe. The only sad thing is that you can't just fly Archwings for fun in the Dojo or Relays.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

I fully support my fellow software developers.

Prime Access gives a massive discount to Platinum. It's not worth waiting for random login reward discounts.

Until Ceres is considered a planet, Pluto is not a planet. As long as Australia is considered a continent, Antartica is a continent.

Volt is my favorite frame besides excalibur, so I was going to buy it any ways...... but man, why did we get odanta prime....... I hate archwing.....

Thats what im thinking, who plays ark wing lol. I feel like they are trying to make us play a gametype that we dont really want to play. We are Grinders not Ark Wing fans lol.

I gave them my money for Volt since he's my favorite frame and I don't have regulars to grind with often enough to go farm. Didn't buy accessories. Now I have a shiny archwing in my garage too. I don't play archwing much at all. Every now and then, lower level exterminate stuff and that's about it. Until there's more variety to it it's not my cup of tea. I probably won't be seeing mods for it since I'm not interested in interception in space and leveling is super slow.

It is weird how they took a fairly new thing, that seems not so popular and put it in place of something like a weapon. I support you DE, I bought Volt. But I would have rather had a weapon than a wing.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I'd buy prime accessories if they weren't so terribly overpriced. If they were added to the game in normal way they'd cost less than 150 platinum . And 170 platinum in store costs 9,99$ without discount. I don't approve of DE throwing boosters there to rocket price sky high..

I'd buy prime accessories if they weren't so terribly overpriced. If they were added to the game in normal way they'd cost less than 150 platinum . And 170 platinum in store costs 9,99$ without discount. I don't approve of DE throwing boosters there to rocket price sky high..

For the record, those opposed to the idea of Antarctica no longer being considered a continent as long as Pluto can't be a planet are also communists and hate our freedom...

VCgdngiv5XI9a.gif

It's a giant freaking ice sheet. Shouldn't our national waters extend out there?

Therefore still ours. Still has freedom. 

Suck it. :l