Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.2 + Anniversary Gifts

DE_Adam

Happy Birthday...

BUT

As an old player I have mixed feelings about re-using old stuff like that...Now I have 2 dex furis. great.

For me, those kind of event weapons/mods are the marks of a seasoned player that can say "was there did that"...

100% agree it seems wierd to just give out all the anniversary gifts every year... i guess the scrubs will be happy

but i guess a "limited Time Gift" means somthing else to DE :( limited to every anniversary for the consecutive years...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201473-update-1260-dex-furis-limited-time-gift/

Edited by MarurabaATX

With his radial blind instead of candles and his radial javelin serving cake teppenyaki style to aware tenno, Excalibur salutes one and all as the new poster boy for birthdays and celebrations...who said he wasn't useful? Let them eat DEx cake :P

Happy Anniversary DE! May all your wet dreams of a happy fun loving community come true! May Red Text actually get some this year when not watching reruns of the Big Bang Theory.

Thanks for all the fun you rock!!!

ca3eCaa.jpg

Second Anniversary Gifts are in!  Thank you for your patience as we distribute the goods, and thank you all for your support these past two years.

Available on Login:

·         Dex Dakra

·         Dex Furis

Available in Market:

·         Excalibur Proto Armor Skin

·         Proto Glaive Skin

100% agree it seems wierd to just give out all the anniversary gifts every year... i guess the scrubs will be happy

but i guess a "limited Time Gift" means somthing else to DE :( limited to every anniversary for the consecutive years...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201473-update-1260-dex-furis-limited-time-gift/

*sigh* you people... always the same.

Limited item does not mean exclusive item. Get over it, please. It's getting old. It seriously does. I'm happy that my brother who joined later is now able to wield the Dex Furis.

*Link for emphasis, summed up by a moderator*

Just FYI, in the Codex entry for DEX Dakra it says the DEX Dakra were given to tenno for the FIRST aniversary of warframe not second, just a little something worth fixing : 3

Not exactly, it says "A Gift from the Lotus to commemorate the anniversary of the first tenno waking from Cryo Stasis".

No where does it mention, it was given to people on the first anniversary, it talks about the tenno waking from Cryo, as this was about the day people Warframe first accepted people into the game.