Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Judge Mr?

DiosGX

I can only judge by performance because someone might be like me, I don't rank 30 every weapon and frame. If I dont like it by the time it's rank 11 or 12 I scrap it right there. Only multi forma things I absolutely love. And things I like I get to rank 30 and just use them on low to mid level missions.

Same.

YES. I feel higher Master rank players have a higher chance of knowing what they need to do then a lower MR rank. Its more common for a MR 13 to know what hes doing then a MR 3.

I don't base the player off the MR rank, however when playing with PUGS that's all I go on.

AKA: I judge PUGS by MR rank, I judge players I know by their performance. I don't trust PUGS whatsoever, however higher rank PUGS have the best chance of not being horrible.

Edited by Feallike

Nope, I don't even bother, way I figure it, if the team works, it works, I'm bringing my A game every time, I know what I can do, with what I have, I know what I'm fighting against, that's all I need, more people just lightens the load, MR 5-20+ doesn't matter, can you kick a$$? doesn't matter, I can, I will, and I'll do everything I can to keep the game flowing, the murder.....murderous, and the loot flowing, simple, if I feel the missions being dragged down by an inexperienced, ill equipped or poor player?

F*CK IT! I'm finishing the mission, loot in tow, and did my damndest to keep everything together, not gonna rant or rave at them, no telling why another player could be sucking, bad connection, real life issues, disability, uninformed, so on and so on, given so many variables playing with so many possibilities to hamper the game, its easier to know yourself, your skills & abilities, focus there, and you'll never have to worry about other players.

Nope, I don't even bother, way I figure it, if the team works, it works, I'm bringing my A game every time, I know what I can do, with what I have, I know what I'm fighting against, that's all I need, more people just lightens the load, MR 5-20+ doesn't matter, can you kick a$$? doesn't matter, I can, I will, and I'll do everything I can to keep the game flowing, the murder.....murderous, and the loot flowing, simple, if I feel the missions being dragged down by an inexperienced, ill equipped or poor player?

F*CK IT! I'm finishing the mission, loot in tow, and did my damndest to keep everything together, not gonna rant or rave at them, no telling why another player could be sucking, bad connection, real life issues, disability, uninformed, so on and so on, given so many variables playing with so many possibilities to hamper the game, its easier to know yourself, your skills & abilities, focus there, and you'll never have to worry about other players.

Yes that is the spirit.

As long I bring my A game, what is there to fear ?

Even if the mission failed, I know I did my best already.

Sure do know the calculations for taking the fun out of the game.

Well ranking mods is part of the long term play for Warframe.

It is the reason why we grind. Farming prime parts and all has nothing on that grind.

And so yes, you do take out a huge portion of time played, if you get it straight away.

However, sometimes it is okay to buy them.

Personally I bought a maxed Transient Fortitude for 450p when I sold over 700p worth of syndicate stuff.

Did I get bored yet, well no.

I don't find ranking another rank 10 mod "fun" when i still got rank 10 Archwing mods to max out.

Now plenty of stuff is on the back burner as I'm trying to get as many Primed Mods to rank 8.

Edited by fatpig84

You're a scrub 

Maybe he has less than a few hundred mission hours, then that is totally okay actually.

Years mean very little.

I know of a clan mate who joined for a year, but is having close to 600 hours.

That is more than what some of the 2 year guys have as some are just weekend warriors who play a 3 to 4 of hours or so on the weekends.

Edited by fatpig84