Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Debut Trailer (China)

Spindle99

That's mostly Germany.  Maybe some other European countries... but Germany is the one that really, really hates blood.

Except if you color blood blue/green, change enemies to zombies. Then it's fine.

I dunno what else to say... lol..

im pretty sure people in china will be ip restricted to play the chinese version of warframe. just like how koreans are ip restricted to playing the  korean version of planetside 2

VPN services booms in china. When you make a contract with ISPs there you can even order it right with the start. A thorn in the eyes of the authority though.

Did any of you play Dark Sector?

Hayden Tenno was infected by the Technocyte virus. Also why the infested like to remind us Tenno that "you are one of us"...so no need to worry, PWE didn't change the lore.

Sorry, you misunderstood. What I meant that in the original lore, it was shown that the Tenno have metal skin that is a result of being infected by the Technocyte virus (like Hayden Tenno). The Proto-Excal skin shows it. However, in the Chinese artwork, it shows that the Tenno are uninfected underneath the suit. PWE slightly changed the lore on that one.

Sorry, you misunderstood. What I meant that in the original lore, it was shown that the Tenno have metal skin that is a result of being infected by the Technocyte virus (like Hayden Tenno). The Proto-Excal skin shows it. However, in the Chinese artwork, it shows that the Tenno are uninfected underneath the suit. PWE slightly changed the lore on that one.

Hmm....

I wonder what is under the metal skin in DS, it doesn't say "Under the metal is not flesh" or something like that,if my memory is correct.

And we bleed like a sponge when we fight the grineer.

Edited by themartinc123

Hmm....

I wonder what is under the metal skin in DS, it doesn't say "Under the metal is not flesh" or something like that,if my memory is correct.

idk. Then again, DE never gave us much in terms of Warframe lore. It's just what I like to think it is. Maybe the metal skin is thin, but is still "powered" with bloodflow as some form of robotic armored skin cells.

Hmm....

I kinda feel that the Bleed damage over time was just an attempt to add a degree of difficulty to the game, with no regard to lore in particular.

But who's to say metal skinned space ninjas can't bleed XD

Also China using fan art on the official game site. One of the images includes a sword from Blade Symphony... t'is amusing.

Edited by Aoden

• 5 weeks later...

At first I was jealous that the chinese server was getting extra stuff (when I heard it from people around the forums). Now I feel much better though, cause it sounds like warframe china is gonna get ******************************* until it's insides are flowing onto the ground because its so full of copyrighted ************************ that should never have even come close to touching warframe. So, yeah, have fun with that. I'll enjoy my actual not p2w game over in the corner, don't mind me. 

Trust me, I have seen it. I live in Macau, a neighbouring region to Hong Kong, and even here, that crap flies. I mean, there's a Starbucks rip off near my home, I'll even take a picture of it as soon as I can, if it is necessary. Anyhoo, the censorship is minimal here, because Macau was a former Portuguese colony, so we still have two official languages, even if Chinese is the most commonly used one, even in administrative sectors.

But still, China has the laws regarding copyright claims, they just don't bother enforcing them. At all. And that is what makes it revolting, some chinese schmuk making a profit out of someone else's blood, sweat and tears.

Remember Final Combat?

Remember that League of Legends rip off? WITH SHREK?

I'm sorry, I laughed so hard I started coughing. This comment nearly killed me. Excuse my murican way of thinking, but whoever did that should quit there job, RIGHT NOW, and either starve under a rock, or go find a nice pit to cry themselves to sleep in. Because they are a failure to not only This race, but this entire planet. Literally anyone could do their job better, an infant, a large pebble -- hell, hire a trash can, maybe they can find something in it to give them a better idea than THAT. XD

Just to let you know overriding is basics skills in china.
My migrated friend teach me when we are primary 1 students.

O_O your non-murican translates to gibberish in this great (entirely subjective description) country. Lol, jk, I honestly have no idea what primary 1 is though, isn't that like, 7th grade in american? do you know?

Just for clarification, sorry if this seems to be a bit harsh. before I found this site, I found the trailer on a site that seemed to be in Chinese (I'm guessing, I only speak english). Sexism is kinda one of my pet peeves, and the site had literally rows and rows of sexist ads. That's why this post might come off as quite hostile; I'm still irritated from seeing all that s***.

Edited by Ironlixivium

It's a mashup of older trailers but I quite liked it, the music is pretty epic too.

Hope the game does well in China!  Steve and Rebecca are both out there now for the launch I think.

WAIT! THAT SOLAR SYSTEM HA SA BLUE SUN!

• 2 months later...

From my experience the chinese translation means galaxy metal space suit warriors

There isn't any reference to metal in those mandarin characters. First two characters translate to Galaxy or galactic. Last two characters translate to Battle Armour but I believe it is accurate to say that it can be translated as Warframe :)

Would be right to say the title translates to Galactic Warframe. 

I have had a look at the Warframe wiki in china/mandarin and i cannot see any entry for the nunchucks or "butterfly swords" so i guess they might have been dropped during their release on the 7th of May 2015.

Edited by ecwp1981

• 1 month later...