Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Debut Trailer (China)

Spindle99

I think you should have stopped it just before 0:54 and switched to the Chinese Warframe Logo with the regular Warframe theme (the drumbeats) playing, it just seemed to scale out of proportion as it is. But that's just my opinion.

So melee is selling point for this?

Well if you have read any Chinese literature before. stories like Return of the Condor heroes, Demigod or Semi Devils are wildly popular and often adapted into shows. And what they have in common is nothing but martial arts and moar martial arts.

Chinese dig that kind of kungfu stuff.

So I can see melee being the main selling point here.

While I guess WF popularity in Japan is about super powered ninjas.

Edited by fatpig84

Its just splicing all the trailers we currently have. Its a nice remix though.

Melee was a large focus with all of ours as well.

Nice Trailer but, won't China not like this as you kown some laws in other places don't like blood and such?, or am I wrong

They will likely hard wire gibbing to off and all you have left is the particle poof deaths.

Really?  I'm Chinese (American) too!  =)

*insert horrible joke about making a communist clan*

That aside, nice to know a fellow Chinese here! Greetings from Malaysia!

From my experience the chinese translation means galaxy metal space suit warriors

Well at least now I know how to sum up Warframe to those who have never heard of it...

From my experience the chinese translation means galaxy metal space suit warriors

THIS.  I love the "gained/amended in translation" when going from English to Chinese.  

Just like how the "Terminator" (movies) was titled as "Future Warrior" when released for the Chinese.  hahaha.

I wonder if they re-did the voice overs in Chinese.  Would be cool to hear what Chinese Lotus sounds like.  XD

I've played matches with dudes from Japan and also Malaysia before, even Australia.  Surprisingly when connected with Japan and Australia, those matches had very little lag.

The trailer got progressively worse as it moved on, but still, not bad I suppose. Wonder how the players will feel once they realize melee/martial arts isn't the focus point of this game however. (also why did they use clips from that one early trailer full of stuff that was never really added to the game?)