Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Tremor, The Earth / Terraformer Warframe - (10/14) Final Update & Retirement

Archwizard

Okay, so, moving forward, NOTES:

- Working on a quest for Tremor! Feeling a little Indiana Jones-y with it. (Mostly just the first of the three movies. Yes, I said three.)

- I've got a set of 5 potential ability icons each for Barricade and Burrow, 3 each for Worldbreaker and Quicksand. I'll see if I can't even out the amounts and then put 'em to a vote, ey?

Edited by Archwizard

Completed icons!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Barricade--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8s9IQ3l.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Burrow----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hyT1PxE.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quicksand--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2WryDjZ.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Worldbreaker------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dlRVOMf.png

I figure I'll start up some polls to vote on it this weekend-ish.

Edited by Archwizard

there we are

keras,the pilebunker

i apoligize for most of my materials being metal,i tried to solve that abit with bump mapping...

but keep in mind that of course colors can be changed ingame...so this is more or less a stylized depiction of color zones i guess

Ok, so the hand goes staight grip or downface? Look mean in any case.

You see the ring and L-shaped bar on the bottom? You put your hand through the ring; the bar is a handgrip, with a thumb button. It's designed to go over the right arm.

Wait, are these holstered on the arms the whole time

Yes, just like shields or every other first weapon.

When it's not in use, the handgrip folds up so you have the freedom to grip your rifle.

Edited by Archwizard

Correct! There's a real dearth of puncture-based melee weapons, and it fits Tremor to have one. His playstyle is stealthy, sabotage-based yet also protective. Puncture bypasses enemy defenses and increases the user's defense (by means of the status it applies), perfectly fitting him.

Not like he needs an Impact weapon, he's already got rocks for that.

I look at it and kinda think 'sentient weapon'. Idk if theyre fluidy shaped like that all the time or supposed to be sharper. But it seems like a pretty brutal weapon, so its got that goin.

i was the engine..archwizard was the director >.>

the look of the skin was a basic color set he chose,with abit of seasoning by me as he gave permission for

it was a long pm that designed the thing,with him guiding me every step of the way