Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Most Players Want From The Devs(Quick Version)

Ratagain

Ok Stop now for real! If you have your own post them.This are the ones people said the most.Your arguing with me for nothing,because i have no power over the game.And your not bring good argument to this ideas.And Even if you do,I don't care,their not mine.

I want more lore and hats,i don't give a damn about them and its quick version.

Did I say I want more lore and hats ? No,I didn't at all.

You want to do a good thing in a forum and you get dumbass.

Also you don't want it all.You Want Yours,get out now!

Edited by Ratagain

Two of the "ideas" "people want" have already been implemented.

I'll ask differently, where have you pulled these from?!

Only limbos!I now its a cope past job sorry.

• Frost creates a protective globe of ice with a 5 meter radius that has a base health of 1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500. Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. All incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's base health.500% of Frost's armor value is also added to the globe's base health. Enemies that enter the globe will have their attack/movement speed reduced by 40% / 50% / 60% / 67%, and the globe will last for a maximum of 30 seconds.
    • Base health is affected by Power Strength, while the slow percentage is not.
    • Frost and his allies do not contribute to Snow Globe's health gain by shooting the globe during the invulnerability period.
    • Globe duration is affected by Power Duration, while the invulnerability duration is not.
    • Globe radius is affected by Power Range.
  • Most gunfire, both friendly and hostile, is blocked from entering the globe (gunfire can exit the globe normally). Abilities which are not area-of-effect in nature (e.g., Shuriken) are blocked as well. Detonations from a weapon (including enemy weapons) will penetrate inside the globe from the outside.
    • Area-of-effect blasts from the attacks of Grineer Napalms and Bombards will still penetrate the globe, as well as their respective Stagger/Knockdown/Burn procs. A globe large enough however will prevent these areal attacks from hitting players in the direct center or on the opposite end of the globe.
    • Snow Globe will not block direct-targeted attacks, such as Soul PunchShock, and Smite. It will block attacks with Punch Through, but not Railgun MOA projectiles.
  • Can be cast multiple times to create more than a single instance of Snow Globe.
    • Casting another instance of Snow Globe from inside an existing globe will remove the previous globe and combine the total remaining health values of both globes for the new globe.

Also when did or stop being a thing.

Also I don't play frost or limbo.

Edited by Ratagain

*snip*

dude, just chill and take a step back. you claim that what you said is "what most players want". definitely not true. maybe among your friends or clan, but your post definitely doesn't represent what the majority of players want.

yes, you may have brought up some decent suggestions but they are not common ones at all. so please, it's your fault (or maybe you're just using the wrong english) for claiming they are what "most players" want when they are not. just retreat and don't get your thread closed.

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Quick Draw

Basically quick slash for you secondary firearm.

Rhino Instead Of Volt As A Starter

Because Volt is like Zephyr and Banshee easy to learn but hard to master ,and Rhino is easy to learn and master,many players think that Rhino should be the starter.Making it easy for new players to pick up Rhino.

Excalibur Dropping From Vor

Many think that Excalibur should drop from Vor instead of Ambulas.Giving new players easy access to more starter warframes.

More Warframe Slots Rather Then Platinum At The Beginning

Many of the older players think newer players should get 5 warfarme slots rather then free platinum at the beginning.

Limbo And Frost Changes

Frosts Snow Globe should have a health or a timer.

If limbo puts one of his teammates in limbo they should be able to leave Limbo on their own.

1) I've seen this discussed before, it would be awkward for automatic weapons. I would rather just have a faster weapon swap.

2) The point of having those 3 frames as starters is because each have a different playstyle. I would rather see mag replaced by trinity.

3) Excalibur is fine where he's at, I don't any frames should drop off Vor, seeing as how that would dilute his droptable.

4) I would rather have free plat to spend on weapon slots OR warframe slots. More preferably, I would like to unlock warframe and weapon slots as I level my mastery rank up.

5) Frost's snowglobe used to just have a timer, they added health for balancing. Rolling gets rid of Limbo's rift effect.

Instead of saying "that's what most people want" and "I am the messenger" over and over again, perhaps you could share some statistical data with us?

And Why should I do that at all ? This don't effect me in any way.You just don't like them.Like I said I want this want i saw and wanted to post then.I said most no everyone that plays.I am want lore and hats.You have better post them instead of arguing.Maybe yours are closer to want people want now.

Edited by Ratagain

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Quick Draw

Basically quick slash for you secondary firearm.

Rhino Instead Of Volt As A Starter

Because Volt is like Zephyr and Banshee easy to learn but hard to master ,and Rhino is easy to learn and master,many players think that Rhino should be the starter.Making it easy for new players to pick up Rhino.

Excalibur Dropping From Vor

Many think that Excalibur should drop from Vor instead of Ambulas.Giving new players easy access to more starter warframes.

More Warframe Slots Rather Then Platinum At The Beginning

Many of the older players think newer players should get 5 warfarme slots rather then free platinum at the beginning.

Limbo And Frost Changes

Frosts Snow Globe should have a health or a timer.

If limbo puts one of his teammates in limbo they should be able to leave Limbo on their own.

Where exactly does the "what most players want" come from? My clan- and alliance-mates never talk about what you listed, regio-chat doesn't, pug-players that are more communicative don't - I've seen people being annoyed by Limbo's cataclysm at best.

In fact, the Snow-globe-change you suggested would again lead to 999+ threads about nerfing things into the ground and the slots instead of platin for new players defeats itself because you can just buy two Warframe-slots with it as it already stands...

and Excalibur dropping from Vor or not will not change that people will just be taxied to locations they're not yet supposed to visit XD They will then just want the other Frame they can't get on their own.

Tell Us What You From The Devs.

What I want from the devs.

More lore and less theory crafting.It gets tiring to look only at theories.

I hope that the next patch doesn't go cheap on lore and stories.

Hats like a santa claus or witch hats.For more interesting looks. 

I can't wait for the rise of the bunny and the bunny hats.

Edited by Ratagain

Ave Kingtaro and tahnk you again for your app , talking to ordis is god damn fun 

that said,

@Ratagain

This game is easy enought

Having rhino won't help player discover the game, volt is by far more balanced and more in the ninja spirit, remeber the topic of warframe ? space ninja , is rhino looking like a ninja ? I don't think so , think of it that way too, it's one of the first frame, one of the first feeling you have in game, the first experience is always the more important and I think DE put volt in this place in order to be as accurate with what they want to "sell" to the player

THe Freedom is important, as well as the fun and the feeling you feel while playing the game, that's why having 40 plat is more importante that just 2 additionnal slot  for a frame . you have 40 extra currency you can put in what you want, could also be used for a catalyst, a forma or a reactor . You are FREE to use them AS YOU WANT .

Warframe as enought probleme with his droptable, vor have already something on him

I don't have issue with my swaping between weapon , 

for frost, As A MAIN FROST PLAYER and I plays since... 2 years by far ...  I have just one issu with him , is one and 2 are , just in my opinion useless. I'm Snow globe oriented and I never had issu with his modification, My build is a tank build, my snow globe lager enought to make a living room while playing defence and he is strong and durable enought ( 37 seconde ) . you want a tips for making the best snowglobe ever ? max your armor with steel fiber and if you can get an aurora arcane as helmet and you'll become king in defence.

That said, Claiming yourself messenger of the other is a thing but first you need references , quoting your words and being humble and NEVER said thing's like " I don't care of the others point of view"  we are beta tester, we all have our word to say .  

@Ratagain

I don't think you really understand what the main issue is people are having with your post.

You don't like the ideas of other people but yours and your attacking the person that post them.End of story for that thing.

You don't like the ideas of other people but yours and your attacking the person that post them.End of story for that thing.

missed 

We don't like the fact you're hidding yourself behind the crowd of those who said that . If you are talking in their name then prove it, if you don't assume it and then don't make title like " what MOST PLAYERS WANT from the dev" 

We have travel long, seen and respond to a lot of post and I must admit it's the first time I read something like this ... The FIRST TIME