Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does This Confirm That Theres A Human Body Under Their Suit?

Guest khk6

This is from the China version A.K.A "Star Armor". They are going to change a lot of things, so I wouldn't count that image as canon.

this is a good idea..lets just wait and see

no amount of theory crafting or debating for or against the idea by anyone will matter in the end,it will be what it will be,regardless

This is from the China version A.K.A "Star Armor". They are going to change a lot of things, so I wouldn't count that image as canon.

this is a good idea..lets just wait and see

no amount of theory crafting or debating for or against the idea by anyone will matter in the end,it will be what it will be,regardless

In terms of censoring certain visuals, yes, but I'm not exactly sure if they have grounds to censor and alter stories. In WoW the took away bones, but I don't ever recall of them changing how the story and quests that told the story progressed.

But I agree, let's wait and see before jumping all over this image and pointing.

i really hope the tenno are not humans but a variety of races put together.

We came from humans, this much as already been confirmed. There really aren't anything else we could be - apart from Sentients, but I don't see that being a thing. The Warframe universe hasn't reached the levels of Star Wars, all we have atm are human enemies (and machines and plague zombies, but you know what I mean).

Edited by Morec0

It never seizes to amaze me, that theres actually players, that DONT think were just playing different characters, in different Frames..

I know its hard to grasp, but the Frame in Warframe, is referring to a suit that channels the innate powers of the users..

Its NOT the Frame, that generate the powers, it just enhances the powers of the person using it...

Teshin's dialog heavily implies that he is Tenno. Although i would like to hear it confirmed or denied by DE.

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/a/a6/TeshinIntro1.ogg

"We were led astray. We forgot the Conclave, so when that new evil came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Orokin. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only The Conclave can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno still herded like livestock. Horrors from beyond the Outer Terminus are coming. You must prepare. You must accept The Conclave. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in the face of the ultimate enemy. Yourself."

Screw Tenshin. I dont need to PVP to know that Lotus sucks!

Come on! It's time to get free from the Lotus and her evil ways.

Starts this revolution! #freefromlotus!

It never seizes to amaze me, that theres actually players, that DONT think were just playing different characters, in different Frames..

I know its hard to grasp, but the Frame in Warframe, is referring to a suit that channels the innate powers of the users..

Its NOT the Frame, that generate the powers, it just enhances the powers of the person using it...

Proven incorrect as of Limbo Theorem. Ordis' ending quote:

"... Well, perhaps when you occupy this frame, you will use more... caution."

We ARE one Tenno switching frames, confirmed by that statement (and potentially Ordis' new "I must say Operator, your chosen frame suits you!" quote, but mostly by the above).

What exactly the link between the Tenno and the Warframe is currently is unknown, but given the ability of things like the Mutalist Mesa to use their abilities without having a Tenno inside of them (again, confirmed by in-game dialogue, from the Lotus this time) I'd say they're the origination of the powers, the Tenno serving as a pilot and Void-charged superconductor to enhance the Technocyte frame's inherent abilities to godlihood.

Edited by Morec0

The Tenno were human. There's lore in descriptions and dialog that explains that. Infact the Grineer and Corpus were once human as well.

Corpus likely still human, most human in-game far as the rest of the factions are concerned - well, save civilians.

Edited by Morec0

Teshin's not yet been confirmed as a Tenno by anything.

If you listen to his intro he does say and I quote "We were lead astray"

He refers to both himself and the tenno, so either lotus had a really high position in the orokin and had a heads up display with everyone or he was a tenno and a conclave master, and while this doesn't confirm anything, it is food for thought

Edited by Amethyst.zero

If you listen to his intro he does say and I quote "We were lead astray"

He refers to both himself and the tenno, so either lotus had a really high position in the orokin and had a heads up display with everyone or he was a tenno conclave master, and while this doesn't confirm anything, it is food for thought

"We were lead astray. We forgot the Conclave. So when that new evil came, we were not prepared."

Again I must say:

... the Tenno DIDN'T fail when "that new Evil" - the Sentients - came, we won. We were the force of saviors that met and defeated them. Then we turned on the Orokin, but that's' another quote from him altogether.

I think what Teshin is reffering to is humanity as a whole at the time, and how "new and greater technology" - the kind that would have been able to controlled and "turned against them" by the Sentients - replaced the old ways of the Conclave, of the Blade and Gun, of the Low Guardians. Because of that their numbers dwindled and they were unable to fight against the Sentients when the Old War started.

So, I think he's referring to all of humanity there. His character is all about the Conclave and bettering oneself through it. To him, straying from the path of the Conclave would likely be the same as being led astray down some dark path, one that led to them "failing" the Orokin.

And Dark Sector, while canon, is SO far removed from Warframe by time that how much of an impact it has on our current timeframe (heh) is unknown. We definitely have some connection to Hayden Tenno, but what that is, exactly, is unknown (though I'm willing to wager its the "Old Ways" of Blade and Gun, also know as the Conclave an the Technocyte that makes up our Warframes).

The "old ways" of Gun and Blade come from our war with the Sentients. Remember the part where Excalibur's lore explains that the Sentients can turn the weapons of the Orokin to the Orokin themselves? Yeah, there's nothing advanced about a gun and blade. Simple stuff, those weapons are. 

I reckon that Hayden Tenno is connected to us in that he shows the strength one can display while being infected by the Technocyte. 

The "old ways" of Gun and Blade come from our war with the Sentients. Remember the part where Excalibur's lore explains that the Sentients can turn the weapons of the Orokin to the Orokin themselves? Yeah, there's nothing advanced about a gun and blade. Simple stuff, those weapons are. 

I reckon that Hayden Tenno is connected to us in that he shows the strength one can display while being infected by the Technocyte. 

They come from BEFORE the War of the Sentients, they were the Old Ways back then too (they're refered to as such IN Excal's Codex). To me, and based on Teshin's talk of having "forgotten the Conclave", that implies that the Orokin Empire had long ago abandoned it in favor of greater technology, technology which didn't do jack against the Sentients.

My theory is that is exactly what happened, and that slow rise of technology against the Old Ways, the Conclave, withered the numbers and power of the order of the Guardians that Stalker, Teshin, and Lotus were a part of, but when the Tenno needed a way to fight that wasn't susceptible to the Sentient's control the Orokin turned to the likes of them to be teachers and mentors - maybe even guides during the war (though Lotus would later assume command of all Tenno and strike against the Orokin).

I still lean away from us being Infected with Technocyte itself because I reserve that notion for Technocyte being what our Warframes are made out of while we as Tenno are infused with the Void, but we know very little directly that way now.

They come from BEFORE the War of the Sentients, they were the Old Ways back then too (they're refered to as such IN Excal's Codex). To me, and based on Teshin's talk of having "forgotten the Conclave", that implies that the Orokin Empire had long ago abandoned it in favor of greater technology, technology which didn't do jack against the Sentients.

My theory is that is exactly what happened, and that slow rise of technology against the Old Ways, the Conclave, withered the numbers and power of the order of the Guardians that Stalker, Teshin, and Lotus were a part of, but when the Tenno needed a way to fight that wasn't susceptible to the Sentient's control the Orokin turned to the likes of them to be teachers and mentors - maybe even guides during the war (though Lotus would later assume command of all Tenno and strike against the Orokin).

I still lean away from us being Infected with Technocyte itself because I reserve that notion for Technocyte being what our Warframes are made out of while we as Tenno are infused with the Void, but we know very little directly that way now.

you know..sometimes it saddens me to see people ardently holding on to something that may very well change

the devs did say this year that they will show the tenno under the frame,or atleast explain it...and i quote what they said "debates will be shattered"

recognize that puts my theorys at risk just as much as yours,and everyone elses

we know this,there will be alot of theorys being crushed this year..and we dont know who;s it will be,

you know..sometimes it saddens me to see people ardently holding on to something that may very well change

the devs did say this year that they will show the tenno under the frame,or atleast explain it...and i quote what they said "debates will be shattered"

recognize that puts my theorys at risk just as much as yours,and everyone elses

we know this,there will be alot of theorys being crushed this year..and we dont know who;s it will be,

Oh yeah, I am very much aware of this. I'm confident in my readings and interpretations, however, but we will see, and I will happily accept whatever the facts point to be in the end.

Oh yeah, I am very much aware of this. I'm confident in my readings and interpretations, however, but we will see, and I will happily accept whatever the facts point to be in the end.

so will i my freind,so will i....

im jsut wondering who they will use the deus ex machina hammer on

debates will be shattered..the way they said it implys they have a pre set target in mind

i just hope they wont mix and match a sham of a tenno in the suit explanation from multiple community theories

so will i my freind,so will i....

im jsut wondering who they will use the deus ex machina hammer on

debates will be shattered..the way they said it implys they have a pre set target in mind

i just hope they wont mix and match a sham of a tenno in the suit explanation from multiple community theories

Oh yeah. One or the other. Trying to go with a "all myths are true" scenario in this just feels like it would cause more issue than resolution.