Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does This Confirm That Theres A Human Body Under Their Suit?

Guest khk6

Oh yeah. One or the other. Trying to go with a "all myths are true" scenario in this just feels like it would cause more issue than resolution. 

indeed..but that wouldnt be the first time that scenario has happened

i just wish the lotus character could be fluffed up abit...i want a lead guide char i can feel ok with...

give her abit more emotion,let us know,ingame or not,her motivations and history...then in all likelihood i might actually grow fond of the lotus

Ordis said "You chosen Warframe suits you, Operator" So explain to me. How would a Rhino sized man fit into a Nova sized suit.

one word,i covered this in a previous crazy theory

tardis

the three spatial dimension plus one extra,or perhaps two,would allow for  say,a small,thin female to wear a rhino frame,have a snug fit on the inside,yet allow for the obvious mismatch with ease

there is pretty much nothing in irl physics that would prevent this

I'm firmly in the mono-tenno and flesh under the warframe camps. However I'm guessing we aren't very human anymore, but maybe still humanoid (i.e. shapes of our frames). We're somewhere in between humans and the infested (technocyte run rampant), i.e. J3 Golems '...we are your flesh'.

Ordis said "You chosen Warframe suits you, Operator" So explain to me. How would a Rhino sized man fit into a Nova sized suit.

Rhino wouldn't. I think the Warframe's have specific genders/sexes. I think they are rather malleable, being Technocyte tissue, so they can fit into different sized Warframes, but I don't think that lore-wise, an Excalibur will start using Nyx.

Guys, look at the Proto-Excal skin. It's a direct representation of what Hayden Tenno looked like in Dark Sectors, where Hayden was infected by the Technocyte virus, and his right arm was transformed into some form of organic-robotic limb, from which also spawned a Glaive. From this, I deduced that the Tenno have been mutated into organic-robotic forms, and are barely human anymore.

My theory is that the human race was completely infected by the Technocyte virus, and many humans committed suicide due to the excruciating pain the virus caused as their body was transformed (that's actually part of the Dark Sectors lore). The remaining infected humans either completely transformed, or have had offspring that carried the Technocyte virus. Either way, they became a clan of Tenno, I guess making a living off mercenary work or something. They started developing their own technology, including weapons and what would become their own suits of armor. The Orokin, some time later, invaded the Sol system, and somehow became affiliated with the Tenno, further improving their technology and creating more Tenno.

So, I think that underneath the suits, the Tenno were no-longer human-like. We may still consider them human, but they were completely taken over by the Technocyte virus, transformed into organic-robots.

I also like to think that the Technocyte transformation continued during however-many-years of cryosleep the Tenno went into, and somehow fused with the warframes that the Tenno were wearing, so they cannot remove their frames. Thus, each warframe is actually a different person

Just my theory.

Edited by HatchetHaro

I thought that was the whole idea. Of course there's a body under the suit. My understanding was they were orokin, twisted by the void and the suits were built *around* them and they probably cant survive without them. kinda like darth vader. 

That being said, in a wierd roundabout kinda way, you could almost look at Darth Vader as an old, evil tenno. 

Edited by Meneliki

one word,i covered this in a previous crazy theory

tardis

the three spatial dimension plus one extra,or perhaps two,would allow for  say,a small,thin female to wear a rhino frame,have a snug fit on the inside,yet allow for the obvious mismatch with ease

there is pretty much nothing in irl physics that would prevent this

The Dev's did say they where considering a TARDIS like Orokin Void-Tech, bigger on the inside, sort of idea for the Liset and/or orbiter.

I'm firmly in the mono-tenno and flesh under the warframe camps. However I'm guessing we aren't very human anymore, but maybe still humanoid (i.e. shapes of our frames). We're somewhere in between humans and the infested (technocyte run rampant), i.e. J3 Golems '...we are your flesh'.

Agreed.

Guys, look at the Proto-Excal skin. It's a direct representation of what Hayden Tenno looked like in Dark Sectors, where Hayden was infected by the Technocyte virus, and his right arm was transformed into some form of organic-robotic limb, from which also spawned a Glaive. From this, I deduced that the Tenno have been mutated into organic-robotic forms, and are barely human anymore.

My theory is that the human race was completely infected by the Technocyte virus, and many humans committed suicide due to the excruciating pain the virus caused as their body was transformed (that's actually part of the Dark Sectors lore). The remaining infected humans either completely transformed, or have had offspring that carried the Technocyte virus. Either way, they became a clan of Tenno, I guess making a living off mercenary work or something. They started developing their own technology, including weapons and what would become their own suits of armor. The Orokin, some time later, invaded the Sol system, and somehow became affiliated with the Tenno, further improving their technology and creating more Tenno.

So, I think that underneath the suits, the Tenno were no-longer human-like. We may still consider them human, but they were completely taken over by the Technocyte virus, transformed into organic-robots.

I also like to think that the Technocyte transformation continued during however-many-years of cryosleep the Tenno went into, and somehow fused with the warframes that the Tenno were wearing, so they cannot remove their frames. Thus, each warframe is actually a different person

Just my theory.

Dark Sector should be taken with a grain of salt, as it was a divergence of the original intentions for the game, do to dumb publishers. That issue of having the proto-excal skin in game is either a pure meta-game nod to the old game, or there will be a retcon of Dark Sector for Warframe. Fully canonizing them would be complicated without some retcon. 

Even without that consideration, Hayden was the first, so the manifestation of his affliction may have been more rough. Hell, maybe Hayden is a representation of what a, "Low Guard" is like the Stalker. And the rest of the Tenno are the result of a more perfected process. Who knows, its all speculative until the promised lore arrives.

I'll keep saying it as many times as necessary: what happens in Chinese Warframe, stays in Chinese Warframe.

Anything that comes out of there should not be considered canon.

What? How..What?

Warframes are Technocyte bodies.

Tenno are energy beings.

Confirmed so many times.

Nope.

How is it not canon? oh no its just being put out in a different place in the world lol ofc its not canon.

In the short term: because fan art isn't typically considered canonical, and they have been using fan art to advertise the game.  Rather blatantly so.

In the long term: because it's possible that the publisher could change what goes on in Chinese Warframe, separately from the International version.  Therefore, it's better to ignore whatever comes out of there (or use it to create time-killing discussions like this thread), unless it comes from International Warframe first or simultaneously.  Or the Devs themselves confirm it, but when it comes to lore, that's a rarity to say the least.

PW might mutate it beyond recognition, or they might not touch anything.  Regardless, best to assume anything different from the International Warframe is non-canonical, since that is the version that DE unquestionably has the most control over.

Guys, look at the Proto-Excal skin. It's a direct representation of what Hayden Tenno looked like in Dark Sectors ...

That issue of having the proto-excal skin in game is either a pure meta-game nod to the old game

Probably that part. After all, you can have e.g. a Dragon Age armour in Mass Effect 2 - but those games play in entirely different universes, they were just created by the same developers. And I think to remember that it has been said in one devstream that, although Warframe and (the published version of) Dark Sector bear some similarities, there is no direct lore connection between the two and they are different narrative universes.

Tenno were once human, but the orokin and the void changed them. They probably look as alien as grineer do, but in different ways.

I imagine Tenno like this fan art in the Codex. Basically human with some Rift sigil-like openings across their body and glowing eyes, that show their Void energy. 

trinity_dying_current_by_mur4s4me-d6uu9c

• Each Tenno behind the Warframes have official concepts and ideas to what they look like as stated by Art Director Mynki in Livestream #4 which may or may not be revealed in the future. These concepts may also be subject to change throughout development. (from: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno)

I take this as there was originally a character concept behind each Warframe suit. So, yes, I believe there is a body behind the suit. Most likely genetically modified human beings (T-virus infested human, x-men.. whatever..)

Probably that part. After all, you can have e.g. a Dragon Age armour in Mass Effect 2 - but those games play in entirely different universes, they were just created by the same developers. And I think to remember that it has been said in one devstream that, although Warframe and (the published version of) Dark Sector bear some similarities, there is no direct lore connection between the two and they are different narrative universes.

They also confirmed that Hayden Tenno was the first Tenno on a Devstream, though I say that's only partially true.

Not to mention a post by Megan in the first anniversary post shortly after the Proto-Armor's release flat out said that this armor links the Warframe and Dark Sector games.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202706-march-28th-community-hot-topics/#entry2357155

Edited by Morec0

Guys. Samus Aran could fit the zero suit and her big arse armor. I'm not really seeing the issue with Nova converting to Rhino. Also Iron Man has the Hulk Buster so yeah.

It's the other way around people are unsure about. Imagine fitting Hulk Buster into Tony Stark.

I say it's just a matter of what our Technocyte suits can do, but that's a theory many people still don't like.

It's the other way around people are unsure about. Imagine fitting Hulk Buster into Tony Stark.

I say it's just a matter of what our Technocyte suits can do, but that's a theory many people still don't like.

I suppose its Gundam/Pacific Rim like piloting. Although going into specifics would be pretty difficult considering they're non existant technology atm.

Maybe the technocyte the Tenno have adapts/attaches to the Tenno's physical body as they act like extenders for them.

Why do people keep bringing up the "Guardian" status as if it means anything?

Tenno is not a rank, it's an orokin description, heck it's derogatory word for labeling the "rejects", those corrupted by the void.

So yeah Stalker is a Guardian, but he's also very much Tenno, since he fits the description just as well as any other Tenno, this also means that whatever "rank" Teshin might've had, doesn't suddenly rule out him being Tenno as well.

I suppose its Gundam/Pacific Rim like piloting. Although going into specifics would be pretty difficult considering they're non existant technology atm.

Maybe the technocyte the Tenno have adapts/attaches to the Tenno's physical body as they act like extenders for them.

I liken it more to Guyver (a confirmed source of inspiration for Warframe) where the Guyver unit suits physically alter the wearer to fit. I say the Technocyte of our Warframes absorbs the wearer into it while being worn, and when they leaver they're just completely regurgitated whole.