Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

Dunno if it has been suggested in the thread, but: Cosmetic items for places like the dojo and the Liset? Golden trinkets of Orokin origin, maybe some potted "plants" from the Void, smaller incense burners, wind chimes, wall adornments? A special Orokin doggy bed for your Kubrow? 

Failing that, maybe some Orokin sentinel masks/attachments? Orokin Kubrow adornments/armor?

i would like to see this guy bring some maxed ranked un-tradable primed mods which he would sell for alot of credits or ducats, that way there's actually an incentive for me to buy stuff i actually like and start using them the minute i got them. also un-tradable so you don't go and sell in the trade chat the minute the guy is gone. they can even sell it for plats for the people who don't mind supporting the developers and spending a few bucks on the mods too.

well i'm just dreaming at this point, none of this is gonna happen anyway...

I'd like it if we were somehow involved in baro's search for items. We could have a set number of void mission types to run and vader on average success, time, round, or what ever it could affect the auity of item he discovers. Also, we could earn some ducats as well. Just an idea.

I just hope we get a new mod. I don't care if it's the worst mod in existence, as long as it's a new mod.

I wouldn't mind that primed split chamber ps4 got for a little while though.