Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

This game is really not designed for newer players.  Either you were here since the start and constantly keeping up with the alerts for limited time gear or you move on and find a game you can actually work towards building an "ultimate" character.

Edited by GorillaJuice

Then explain why there are only 3 items now instead of 4. You can't keep putting in "silly" items when he arrives every 2 weeks.

You'll just &!$$ off players, as can be seen by all the threads you've deleted for just disagreeing with you.

There is more then one Moderator. I didn't touch your complaining thread. You want to dispute that message Tulzscha.

Than why bother with a trader? Just throw this stuff on market for people to buy... I am thoroughly unimpressed with how DE runs the trader it shows how clueless they were with the trader idea. DE isn't some little company anymore so when they make these half hearted attempts it only shows you should be playing some other game because they have gotten lazy with large player base they have acquired.

As soon as you don't like his stock he's gotta go, huh? 

We were outright told that he wouldn't always have something new and ridiculous. It is common sense that once in a while we'd have a slow Trader cycle.

oh come on it's been like 3 or 4 th he bring bad thing only , that mean nothing news /usefull for two month already , and about the finger I saw one when he sold prisma syandana that I paid 50 pl for nearly free

We were outright told that he wouldn't always have something new and ridiculous. It is common sense that once in a while we'd have a slow Trader cycle.

my only issue, ONLY ISSUE. is that they cycled the prisma gorgon again. why not start from the beginning and cycle back the mara detron? its like "wanna cycle weapons again?" "lets throw the last one they got back at them" i'm glad that heated charge is back because i missed it when it came, the noggle is rediculous so i'm not touching it, but the weapon is what irks me. they started from the beginning when they cycled the eos armos back

I'm relieved that he's been mostly repeating the last few cycles, it gives much more comfortable breathing room in terms of the ducat grind. Why even complain about the trader at all for that matter - if what he has isn't to personal taste then simply don't buy it. Hardly any of what he offers is "necessary", minus perhaps a couple of the primed mods. 

Funny thing is, with all the people complaining about the trader, if DE took the trader out then I'd bet those very same players would come back around crying that's he's gone :^) 

There is more then one Moderator. I didn't touch your complaining thread. You want to dispute that message Tulzscha.

As soon as you don't like his stock he's gotta go, huh? 

Well if DE doesn't want to put effort into the Trader being an actually good thing for players why not? DE can't keep doing this crap where they set a baseline than turn around and lower the baseline months later and act like this is how it was suppose to be the entire time... like the synoid grammacor nerf they let that weapon sit at being OP for to long to come back and destroy it.

Oh did I mention the complete failure of communication on DEs part? As well

Edited by Speedingbus

I'm relieved that he's been mostly repeating the last few cycles, it gives much more comfortable breathing room in terms of the ducat grind. Why even complain about the trader at all for that matter - if what he has isn't to personal taste then simply don't buy it. Hardly any of what he offers is "necessary", minus perhaps a couple of the primed mods. 

Funny thing is, with all the people complaining about the trader, if DE took the trader out then I'd bet those very same players would come back around crying that's he's gone :^) 

the thing is alot of people are wating new "Useful" things like a new mod or armor or weapon. not a skin for a dog and a bobblehead. the only people that have gotten some use are those who use kubrows and those who collect noggles for some reason; also those who missed the previously stocked items

While I understand what you're saying, the problem is the new items are just worthless at this point. DE just needs to space things out better and stop giving new cosmetics and decorations for consective Void Trader visits. A new Primed mod or special weapon in between these cosmetics would really help to calm down the community.

my only issue, ONLY ISSUE. is that they cycled the prisma gorgon again. why not start from the beginning and cycle back the mara detron? its like "wanna cycle weapons again?" "lets throw the last one they got back at them" i'm glad that heated charge is back because i missed it when it came, the noggle is rediculous so i'm not touching it, but the weapon is what irks me. they started from the beginning when they cycled the eos armos back

Proper looping would have been cool because it's more predictable. I can agree with you on that. I'd like it better if I knew when I'd be most likely to see the things I want again.

It's not just my thread, try again. You also avoided the question.

You didn't ask a question. You mean SpeedingBus then?

Well, my honest answer is "If you feel like it, do it. If you don't, don't do it."

It is exactly how I handle it. I sit on a small nest egg of Ducats in case he turns up something deliciously powerful and just kick back letting anything I don't immediately want pass me by. I see no point in going for the whole shebang unless everything was fantastic one cycle.

Well if DE doesn't want to put effort into the Trader being an actually good thing for players why not? DE can't keep doing this crap where they set a baseline than turn around and lower the baseline months later and act like this is how it was suppose to be the entire time... like the synoid grammacor nerf they let that weapon sit at being OP for to long to come back and destroy it.

Oh did I mention the complete failure of communication on DEs part? As well

There was no failure to communicate. They explained how he works. You guys just seem to expect every cycle to be fantastic.

Proper looping would have been cool because it's more predictable. I can agree with you on that. I'd like it better if I knew when I'd be most likely to see the things I want again.

this is kinda rediculous, i see 2 things happening with this rotation. they matched the inventory with the console (we got gorgon and heated charge with a noggle/ they got gorgon and heated charge with sugatra) or they just decided to throw a dart at random stock to put it back in. i do feel like it's the former though

Its kind of disappointment but i got a nice baro noggle "D

people are so spoiled WAHHH WAHHH i dont like to eat the same candy :( give me

new players dont need stuff wahhh wahhh

eh shut up

i could care less about the noggle. my complaint is they aren't cycling in proper order. mara detron should have come back before the gorgon. i'm sure newer players would love a free detron over another gorgon recolor

Edited by LordOfScrugging

"Void trader rotation

• After the first four rotations we noticed players were burning themselves out for Ducats in an attempt to get every single Mod available. This was not our intended goal, so after a few weeks of this trend we decided to slow down the release of 100% new Void trader content.
• Every single rotation there will be something new, but we're recycling older items to make sure players don't burn out."

Wish they could have added something else to make 4 items, with 2 old and 2 new but can't do anything now, hopefully the feedback for 2 new, 2 old for each rotation will reach DE and they will consider it.

*Still waiting for void trader to bring Brakk and Orthos to his inventory*

You didn't ask a question. You mean SpeedingBus then?

Well, my honest answer is "If you feel like it, do it. If you don't, don't do it."

It is exactly how I handle it. I sit on a small nest egg of Ducats in case he turns up something deliciously powerful and just kick back letting anything I don't immediately want pass me by. I see no point in going for the whole shebang unless everything was fantastic one cycle.

There was no failure to communicate. They explained how he works. You guys just seem to expect every cycle to be fantastic.

Lol clearly that's not the case with recent 3 plus cycles being absolute rehash of awful primed mods that's more a month of disappointment from the trader. Once again DE setup a baseline for void trader for months than decided to radically lower the baseline because they don't know what they are doing what so ever!! 

Lol clearly that's not the case with recent 3 plus cycles being absolute rehash of awful primed mods that's more a month of disappointment from the trader. Once again DE setup a baseline for void trader for months than decided to radically lower the baseline because they don't know what they are doing what so ever!! 

It's all pulled out a hat. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some weird RNG system deciding his cycle.

We expect one in 5 to be half decent. We've gotten nothing. 

Don't be a blatant fool 

You're the idiot if you honestly think every single cycle was going to be a positive. It never, ever works like that. It works like that even less for people who've kept up with him so well they have no use for his returning options.

He never said every cycle has to be a positive.

To clarify, Grey. I do see a 'positive' cycle as pretty much exactly what he said. Where one (or more) entries are actually desirable. If you come out having gained something it was a good run. If not it was a poor one.

To clarify, Grey. I do see a 'positive' cycle as pretty much exactly what he said. Where one (or more) entries are actually desirable. If you come out having gained something it was a good run. If not it was a poor one.

From what I read he was referring to every 1/5 cycles having at least 1 positive cycle.

To clarify further, if there can only be 1 new item, then out of 5 cycles at least one cycle should have a good item.

Edited by GreyEnneract

From what I read he was referring to every 1/5 cycles having at least 1 positive cycle.

Oh damnit. You're right. I did misunderstand him then. Thank you for pointing it out.

Side effect of the number of threads I'm watching. Trying to stay on top of the feedback about this because regardless of MY opinion on it I still desire to make sure the general consensus is heard by DE. I need to scale it back though. Just a sign I'm going too fast.

What did I think of the current Trade set?

3 items for newcomers ( people who didn't visit the trader before)

only one goddamn item for veterans (people who always visit the void trader)

Where is the balance in this?