Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Round Of Applause For De (Sarcasm)

Cool3303

So with update 16.15:

Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate.

Uhm okay which Sigils???

I guess:

(Update 16 Sanctuary)Added Boss Sigils for Nef Anyo, Jackal, Vay Hek and Tyl Regor.

....Hammered Anyo for an hour didnt drop.... Jackal did.... Tyl not what the heck.....

*Opens Up Codex*

Boss Sigils Drop from:

Vay Hek,Captain Vor/Void Vor,Sargas Ruk,Alad V,Raptor,Lephantis

De, I don't know what is going wrong with you but please get your act together.

I like reading  good patchnotes.

lol wtf is your problem ? the boss sgils were not dropping and now they do so why the firetruck do you complain ? this thread is nonsense. inb4 lock

I dont see how the OP could get this locked. If anybody got it locked it would probably be you, with that attitude. 

As for topic: I helped a clan mate get to Ceres today by murdering the Hyena Pack. Sigil dropped on the 1st try. 

Sucks that they still dont drop from who they say they would. 

The problem is that I had to search WHICH are dropping which wasn't even correct when I found it.

I wasted a lot of time Bashing Tyl Regor and Nef Anyo.

Also good patchnotes would/should have listed which Sigils drop now

OP is correct. Boss sigils not dropping were being discussed in general discussion a couple of days after U16 release. Saying it took long to investigate pretty much says that the devs dont read the forums that often. That also explains why you still cannot select chromas helmet for arcane enhancements although Its been reported literally several times over the past week.

Edited by Qynchou

The problem is that I had to search WHICH are dropping which wasn't even correct when I found it.

I wasted a lot of time Bashing Tyl Regor and Nef Anyo.

Also good patchnotes would/should have listed which Sigils drop now

Or you know... you could look in your codex.

i dont see why you want this topic locked, he's right x) First U16 day, the changelog noticed that we should be able to drop nef anyo , jackal , vay hek, tyl regor sigils, but at the end we had to wait for the hotfix from yesterday, and you cant denie that they find an other way to miss some things :/ at least i'd say that we have more than U16 first changelog said :) its a good point too, just wait for the missing ones.

If he wanted to write this topic, it belongs to DE's missings work and i understand ^^ 

Edited by cob_metallica

OP is correct. Boss sigils not dropping were being discussed in general discussion a couple of days after U16 release. Saying it took long to investigate pretty much says that the devs dont read the forums that often. That also explains why you still cannot select chromas helmet for arcane enhancements although Its been reported literally several times over the past week.

You realize "are they dropping? They're not?" is only a very minor portion of the investigation, right? They have A LOT of code trail that needs to be followed to see why that's such a case, looking for the out of place or broken coding that's preventing it from happening. That takes time.

Wow, you clearly miss his point. Since they haven't been overhaul'd ingame yet, their current faces do not represent their sigils. Thus, they don't drop.

Well, people are seeing Ambulas' and thinking that it doesn't look anything like him and might be his revamp.

Unrelated to above: IMO Vor's sigil is horrid, it looks like a kid drew it with a crayon.

I don't think that that's what it means at all. It actually seems as if due to the mass amounts of talking about the issue caused them to look into it. Saying that it "took long to investigate" sounds more like they were looking through the game and trying to figure why they weren't dropping. Trying to find the issue is probably what took long, not the assumption that they stumbled upon the issue just recently.

lol wtf is your problem ? the boss sgils were not dropping and now they do so why the firetruck do you complain ? this thread is nonsense. 

OP is clearly just angry that the patch notes don't properly represent what was changed. This lead him to think only a few bosses dropped their sigils. This is a problem DE has had with a decent amount of unlisted changes in U16. DE had said they miss patch notes because it is hard to fit every change in the notes and it is easy to forget some of the changes. 

Or you know...not everyone bothers with scanning things. 

Well sir, I don't know you but my codex and the ones from almost half of my friends are nearly completed (someones like Zanuka Hunter are hard to catch)

Seeing as how the sigils are their faces... they're probably not going to issue them for Tyl Regor or Nef Anyo until their pending overhauls go through.

Also, he is right, at this time, which are the easiest bosses in the solar system? yes, these two. Which of this bosses are going to have a rework? yeah, BOTH of them. Then, if the answer is RIGHT THERE, why do you still seek an answer that has been already given to you by actual brain process?