Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Skin Is In The Market

Deshiel

One of our tenno agents has recovered what seems to be a cargo full of suits almost identical to the ones of the infamous stalker.

Tenno beware! Donning this combat skin will surely promt the Stalker to seek immediate vengeace!

Price 140 platinum

bonus stats : +10% stalker encounter

Skin is applicable only to the excalibur warframe.

ibrLa0LSfyCkZk.gif

One down ;D

rli14h.jpg

I didn't find the meme font, can someone please caption this to Kid stalker approves? :)

I would get one. Surely.

Also because i want to have the Stalker's weapons and he seem to not have any more intentions of coming to kill me after the last time i smacked him. Probably the shame of lasting less than 4 seconds.

I'm sure that if you equip this skin. He will come to kill you again in the next round. Or maybe he will visit you in the liset like he did me.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/431507-how-does-the-stalker-know-how-to-contact-us/

Edited by Deshiel

It would be lovely if Stalker could appear in the Relay or in the Liset :D

Make him appear and remove the "Leave Relay" option. Then he will use Absorb with a Primed Stretch and Primed Overextend equipped. His level and damage will scale with everyone.

No point in doing April Fools threads, it's clear as day that the topics will hold no weight since they're being moved to Off-Topic.   You could say Saryn Prime leaked!  And realize it's in off-topic...welp there is the killer :/

10/10 try though

I was hoping that I would get some people who would be willing to help me maintain the illusion that its realy there by posting how awesome it is. :D

Instead everyone on warframe tends to prefer busting the april jokes rather than having some fun with them. :)

Edited by Deshiel