Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,047 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After weeks of hard work our Red Text investigation was put on hold, but that doesn't mean we've given up.  Red Text is still out there, somewhere, and we won't rest until we bring them to just-- uh, their trophy.

We made some mistakes before but this time we've gone the extra mile, paying a little extra for some valuable details that narrow down our list of suspects.  Check out the full investigation here, and let us know who you think is guilty.  We'll tally up the votes, chase down the most likely suspect and (hopefully) unveil the true identity of the Red Text Writer.

-DE_Adam

Its either DE_Skree or someone not on this list who I have always believed red text was actually DE_Glen with the evidence of some of the red text mentioning that (This is loosely based on what I saw) "The moment I left my desk the chat server had some issues". The only person I know who talks alot about server related stuff, and is obviously keeping an eye on this is Glen. Some how I feel his April 1st thing is leading us on, and none of the 4 suspects are Red Text.

Edited by Arlayn

I think it's Skree. He offered me space ninja pancakes once, which you can clearly see ordered on Redtext's recipt, in exchange for protecting one of the relays. I failed, and the relay was destroyed, thus preventing me from ever recieving my pancakes.

Skree-senpai. Am sorreh. T_T